Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Would you please upload professional english in chemistry with mp3 ?

chemistry - 18-6-2009 at 16:45

I want to learn professional english in chemistry . But I only find some chemistry books such as organic chemistry.
I want to find a chemistry book with MP3 . Only in this way, I can learn how to read professoinal english in chemistry and I can improve my oral english in chemistry.
Who can upload professional english in chemistry with mp3 for me ? Thank you very much!

Email : 46386781@qq.com

[Edited on 19-6-2009 by chemistry]

gsd - 18-6-2009 at 20:49

If you have pdf files of chemistry books then you can try "Read Out Loud" option in the Acrobat reader to simulate the mp3 conditions. :)

gsd

[Edited on 19-6-2009 by gsd]

chemistry - 20-6-2009 at 06:20

Thank you for replying .
"Read Out Loud" option in the Acrobat reader only read alphabet by alphabete .

I want read word by word .

gsd - 20-6-2009 at 08:26

No. Check you facts.
I have Acrobat 9 which reads word by word.

gsd

Paddywhacker - 20-6-2009 at 20:40

Buy or find on the internet the USMLE Gold Series lectures. They have a medical bias, but cover some chemistry and biochemistry.

There are also free audio lectures and some video lectures put out by the MIT Open Courseware (OCW) organization.

GoatRider - 21-6-2009 at 06:23

I've never heard a text-to-speech that I would trust to teach someone pronunciation, particularly of highly technical words.

You might try the high school chemistry course from The Teaching Company (teach12.com). That would be pretty good for learning the words of basic chemistry.