Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Advise on noorotropic supplements and legal organic intermediates to synthesis/make and sell through small business.

Tkuze - 8-5-2019 at 16:47

Hello,
As I am building up my company, I have been reasearching a lot of unused and safe noorotropics and mixtures of them. I also have been looking at a lot of obscure and expensive organic chemicals and intermediates for sale on ebay and amazon to get some ideas for products I could cheaply synthesize and sell myself. Ultimately, I want my company to be a small research/natural products lab, creating compoinds for treating diseases. Can any of you guys give advise on what intermediates you would want to be easily available to buy that I can synthesize from a cheap starting material? Whats lacking in the market? Whats hot? What would you guys wanr? What interesting obscure molecules do you guys have knowledge of or any opinion whatsoever? Im a new member, but ive referenced this site a lot, even though I have institutional access to research papers. I had a masters in organic chemistry and a professional business and lab and can synthesize anything, given I have the reagents or starting materials. Contact me if you personally want me to synthesize a product for you!

laserlisa - 8-5-2019 at 23:17

Where are you located? Some countries unfortunately have laws that makes endeavours such as this more or less illegal.

Tkuze - 9-5-2019 at 02:01

USA