Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Chemist needed

verinejohn - 28-9-2019 at 00:13

Hello everybody!

I'm not sure if I am in the right place for this, and therefore please accept my humble apologies for breaking any of the forum rules, but I'm seeking services of an experienced chemist for consultations in synthesis of bio active pharmaceutical compounds entailing development of synthesis schedules, verification of the existing ones and on sight tutoring. Job may involve some travel in the EU. Duration of this project will not exceed 45-90 days. This is a completely private endeavor and therefore will in no way be reflected in persons employment history. Compensation will be discussed in private.

Best regards
JS

Chemist needed

verinejohn - 28-9-2019 at 00:36

Hello everybody!

I'm not sure if I am in the right place for this, and therefore please accept my humble apologies for breaking any of the forum rules, but I'm seeking services of an experienced chemist for consultations in synthesis of bio active pharmaceutical compounds entailing development of synthesis schedules, verification of the existing ones and on sight tutoring. Job may involve some travel in the EU. Duration of this project will not exceed 45-90 days. This is a completely private endeavor and therefore will in no way be reflected in persons employment history. Compensation will be discussed in private.

Best regards
JS

[Edited on 28-9-2019 by verinejohn]

j_sum1 - 28-9-2019 at 00:59

Please don't double post.
Bear in mind that this is an amateur site. It is not really the place for promotion of commercial enterprises.You may not get any takers.

MrHomeScientist - 30-9-2019 at 07:32

Quote:
bio active pharmaceutical compounds

Quote:
This is a completely private endeavor and therefore will in no way be reflected in persons employment history.

Well that sounds suspicious as hell.

karlos³ - 30-9-2019 at 07:54

Like something clandestine, drug synthesis was my first thought as well.

Σldritch - 30-9-2019 at 08:07

It reads as if it was run through thesaurus too, like someone trying to sound more proffesional than they actually are. If it was not obvious already this is someone who wants help making drugs.

PirateDocBrown - 30-9-2019 at 10:42

More details, please, OP.