Sciencemadness Discussion Board

What happened to n2o3.com

Dihydrogenmonoxide - 3-8-2020 at 17:12

They seem to be unresponsive

njl - 4-8-2020 at 10:24

As in the owner isn't responding or the website is down?

CharlieA - 4-8-2020 at 16:07

I just brought n203.com up on my browser(Microsoft Edge).

njl - 5-8-2020 at 05:14

Works in chrome too

macckone - 6-8-2020 at 10:32

The website was down for me a couple of days ago but working now.

B(a)P - 7-8-2020 at 03:21

Curious to know what the OP's issue is more specifically please. I did not know of this site and would likely purchase from it if other members could verify it was legit.

outer_limits - 7-8-2020 at 03:37

I made some orders so I can say something about them.

Once I've ordered anhydrous aluminium chloride. Just before dispatching they called me and said that analysis showed that it contains some water and asked if I can wait a bit for next batch. I received the package after 10 days, unfortunately there was a leak (and I learned that it is wise to open packages under the hood). I sent them an email with photos and they asked if I can wait for another one batch. One week later I received the second package without any issues.

Other orders that I made - no problems.

My rating: 5/5

B(a)P - 7-8-2020 at 03:40

Quote: Originally posted by outer_limits  

Once I've ordered anhydrous aluminium chloride. Just before dispatching they called me and said that analysis showed that it contains some water and asked if I can wait a bit for next batch. I received the package after 10 days, unfortunately there was a leak (and I learned that it is wise to open packages under the hood). I sent them an email with photos and they asked if I can wait for another one batch. One week later I received the second package without any issues.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

Dihydrogenmonoxide - 8-8-2020 at 16:50

Hm well first I asked them about their stock via email, well no response. Then I placed an order and got nothing. No confirmation, no payment information and no items.

Quote: Originally posted by outer_limits  

When was that? I read positive things about them too that is why I tried to order there. Hopefully the cops aren't behind this, even though I bet that is pretty unlikely in Poland...

[Edited on 9-8-2020 by Dihydrogenmonoxide]

outer_limits - 9-8-2020 at 00:54

The last one was made in April 2020. I received only 1 email with order confirmation.

TriiodideFrog - 2-10-2020 at 01:53

https://www.n2o3.com/en/

Antigua - 2-10-2020 at 02:02

They're shitty when it comes to responding to emails, same with Hadron. Just call them, they'll probably be able to talk english well enough.

Or I could call them for you if you can't call internationally. Just DM me what I am to ask.

[Edited on 2-10-2020 by Antigua]

TriiodideFrog - 2-10-2020 at 02:23

Yes, they can be quite slow to reply my emails.