Sciencemadness Discussion Board

I ordered from www.laboyglass.com on Oct 18 and haven't gotten tracking...

Cou - 26-10-2020 at 18:31

...even after sending a couple emails.

But their amazon orders do give tracking.

What are your experiences? Will the packages arrive eventually, even though I'm not given notifications of shipping or tracking?

Fyndium - 26-10-2020 at 22:32

Recently I've had issues with tracking. I've got multiple parcels delivered which still show only the entry "tracking number provided" and nothing else. The number is correct, but it just doesn't show up in any database.

Dr.Bob - 27-10-2020 at 04:31

I have seen both cases of tracking numbers not being scanned, and recently a non-chemical order where the shipped kept lying to me until I filed a Paypal complaint, and then they shipped a similar not the the correct part to me and claimed it was the same (it was not). Then continued to lie that it was the same thing. But that makes returns a nightmare. That is my problem with Chinese sellers on Amazon, you had to return the item for refund, which is nearly impossible then. I think they have made that different now, but not sure for Chinese items.

Cou - 31-10-2020 at 13:20

Still haven't gotten any notification of shipping.

CouchHatter - 1-11-2020 at 07:11

I ordered a Laboy flask and adapter through their Amazon store in mid June, and it was supposed to be delivered Sep 15 - Oct 6. I just contacted them and they are dispatching a replacement. I would give it a little while.

MidLifeChemist - 1-11-2020 at 08:21

My service from Deschem was excellent when I ordered via eBay last month. Shipping was fast too.

Tracking

MadHatter - 2-11-2020 at 07:13

Sometimes shippers forget or just
don't provide a tracking number. I've
had "tracking" for items on eBay that
don't get updated. Often it'll say in
transit although I've received the item
already. Depends on the shipper.

Cou - 6-11-2020 at 18:25

Laboy glass amazon orders show tracking, but when I ordered from laboyglass.com they never even notified me that the order was shipped, even after pestering with emails

SuperOxide - 8-6-2021 at 14:24

Quote: Originally posted by Cou  
Laboy glass amazon orders show tracking, but when I ordered from laboyglass.com they never even notified me that the order was shipped, even after pestering with emails

I had an identical experience ordering from the Laboy website, twice. Ordering Laboy stuff through Amazon seems better than using their website.

P.S. Crap, sorry. I didn't realize this thread was old-ish (showed up in a search).

[Edited on 8-6-2021 by SuperOxide]