Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Good physics forums.

White Yeti - 10-9-2011 at 08:12

I feel like this question has already been asked before, but nothing shows up on the search engine.

So here's the situation:
I looked through my list of projects that I wanted to finish (but never got to) and I realized that over half of them had more to do with physics than with chemistry. Chemistry is a wonderful science, but it just seems like I need to take a break from it an do a little bit of physics instead.

One interesting thing I found was that over 3/4 of my projects are half chemistry and half physics, it's almost like I belong somewhere in between, not in one or the other.

So, just as a friend of mine recommended this forum to me, does anyone have suggestions for a good physics forum? Preferably a forum that is just as advanced (if not more advanced), compared to SciMad.

Thanks for reading.

smuv - 10-9-2011 at 23:18

Just google it man.

http://www.physicsforums.com/ has come up when googling physics questions in the past. It may be more directed towards schooworkl than amateur experimentation, but there seem to be a lot of friendly knowledgeable people.

White Yeti - 12-9-2011 at 15:24

I know I can just "google it". But I was hoping to get a more knowledgeable answer. Sure ScienceMadness comes up when I "google it", but I never knew it was a good forum until a friend directed me towards it.