Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Corning PC-300 Hotplates for Sale

MagicJigPipe - 16-12-2011 at 23:21

I have 2 used Corning model PC-300 Hotplates that are surplus. I'm not sure what a fair price is but I'll sell to whomever makes the best offer. They are used (from a university) and the tops are superficially stained and the casings have a little bit of corrosion and wear. The internal electronic components on both of them look perfect. I have pictures of one of them (the other one is similar).

I'd like to get rid of both at once but I will sell them individually if it is requested. I also have a older model, analog Mel-Temp apparatus that I need to get rid of (I'll give details on it if anyone asks). If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I will also be willing to trade.

Hmmmm... I guess this stupid phone won't allow me to upload files. I will post them as soon as my Internet is back online.

tom_servo - 19-12-2011 at 07:47

interested, how bout 80 bucks :)

overload - 29-12-2011 at 18:30

Could you give a quick description of the features? There are mag stirrer/hot plates with digital display, digital temp and stir speed control, temperature probe, digital timer (for when ice bath runs out of ice I'm sure), and it heats to 300°c. For $150 brand new. This one is sold in bulk on eBay.

[Edited on 30-12-2011 by overload]

UnintentionalChaos - 29-12-2011 at 18:35

I would love to have the mel temp. How much are you asking for it?