Sciencemadness Discussion Board

looking for 28% ammonia FAST

plante1999 - 9-9-2012 at 14:44

I'm looking to buy concentrated ammonia 28% fast with shipping to Canada. I have a small budget but willing to pay a part(or all) of the price with chemicals.

I'm making a quite big project with it and the project will be documented here in the prepublication.

For the people interested, the synthesis of diamonds from polyhydridocarbine seam to work well but I still need acetonitrile for yield/purity question.

Thanks!

Mailinmypocket - 10-9-2012 at 04:54

Quote: Originally posted by plante1999  
I'm looking to buy concentrated ammonia 28% fast with shipping to Canada. I have a small budget but willing to pay a part(or all) of the price with chemicals.

I'm making a quite big project with it and the project will be documented here in the prepublication.

For the people interested, the synthesis of diamonds from polyhydridocarbine seam to work well but I still need acetonitrile for yield/purity question.

Thanks!

Newhorizonsscientific.ca has reagent grade con. ammonia solution... I ordered some chemicals last week from them and they were delivered today! You might have to pay an extra charge (20$) for hazmat though, but it is for 2.5l which might last you a looong time depending on how much you need.

I know it might not be as cheap as you are looking for but at least it's good quality :) It's hard to share that kind of thing with others who live far away because of shipping otherwise I would offer some :(

mineralman - 10-9-2012 at 05:45

CHECK YOUR U2U INBOX mm