Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Molybdenum

Prasedy - 16-2-2014 at 19:50

Hello!. I'm from eastern Europe - Baltic states. I have much of post USSR chemicals. Someone are interested in molybdenum disulfide? In my country I have most idiotic-birocratic postal service in the world. Therefore i want to test if my postal service will delivery such a neutral chemical as molybdenum disulfide. At first time i'm not interested for money, just pay for postal services. 200g MoS2 for 5 eur. Or gratis, if nobody wish that. I will never delivery such a substances as iodine, beause I do not want to jail. I have some 4 kg iodine. Of evidence that do not lie - http://lejup.lv/f/530185001bceeyitnwry1392608512.jpg . I have 12 such a CdO bottles. But at first i wish to test my post with something less toxic. Sorry for my bad english.

plante1999 - 16-2-2014 at 19:56

I would be glad to test that if you are willing to ship to Canada. Anything you might have.

U2U me for arrangement.

[Edited on 17-2-2014 by plante1999]

DrAldehyde - 16-2-2014 at 21:11

This sounds like fun, but how do I know you aren't going to ship 4 kilos of Krokodil to my house and then have Uri and Vlad show up to get it?

Hmm

Prasedy - 16-2-2014 at 22:14

Are you interested in molibdenum disulfide? I also have mercury nitrate 2kg, mercury iodide 240g, ultrapure Selenium 1,5kg, , praseodeimium oxide 200g, neodimium oxide 500g, phenylarsene 4kg, perchloric acid and hydrazine hydrate 60%. Only I dont know how to ship this to You. As I said at first i try to send something less toxic from all my chemicals :)

Prasedy - 16-2-2014 at 22:23

Dr aldehyde I m not russian as you think. Ok I understand russian language as everyone on border of Russia.

Refinery - 17-2-2014 at 06:57

Wow, can you get some metallic mercury in your country for good price?

organicchemist25 - 17-2-2014 at 10:44

what are your prices? message me if you want.

Zyklon-A - 17-2-2014 at 11:02

Yes, I'm interested in metallic mercury too... Although I live in the US.

DrAldehyde - 17-2-2014 at 12:13

Quote: Originally posted by Prasedy  
Dr aldehyde I m not russian as you think. Ok I understand russian language as everyone on border of Russia.

I really didn't mean to suggest that you were unreliable or untrustworthy. My first thought was hey send it to me. Most of the amateur chemist I know, would jump at the chance of getting ahold of rare, dangerous and especially quasi-legal chemicals that push the grey area of legality.

But being the paranoid that I am, I started looking at the possibilities. I hope you are legit, and you get a nice trade setup with one of the SM members. I just didn't want to let somebody jump in without at least considering all possible outcomes.

I apologize for throwing a couple of stereotypical Russian names out there, I didn't mean to imply you were Russian.

I sincerely wish you good luck.

[Edited on Feb-17-2014 by DrAldehyde]

phlogiston - 17-2-2014 at 18:29

Interesting, yet dangerous. let's see how this works out.
Any compounds of thorium?

plante1999 - 17-2-2014 at 19:03

I will gladly take the risks, and inform anyone after that, and as a plus, I would love some molybdenium disulphide.

Not like if it was not the first time I bought "barely" legit stuff.