Sciencemadness Discussion Board

What happened to PrimoPyro?

psychokitty - 9-12-2004 at 21:50

Via PM, I asked about PrimoPyro at the Hive (when it was up and running). A number of bees said to come here to sciencemadness.org to find him; now I'm here and the Pyro-master, creator of this site, appears to be unavailable, seemingly for good.

Where didda he go, Mr. PrimoPyro?

[Edited on 10-12-2004 by psychokitty]

Darkfire - 9-12-2004 at 22:16

Primopyro was sick of his godly figure in the hive and here. Threads would die after his posts, so he quit posting. He's still around alot he didnt make this site or rhodium tho.

Blind Angel - 10-12-2004 at 06:23

Maybe a bit out of topic but I'm wondering about PJFF (KABOOM(PyroJustForFun)

Awol

UpNatom - 12-12-2004 at 15:14

After joining the army or one of the armed forces (that was just a short time before illegal invasion of Iraq) he started posting again at the hive maybe 6 months after (very very briefly and usually long winded descriptions of military life) and then he was gone...

cyclonite4 - 16-12-2004 at 04:50

Is it possible that something may have happened to him? Has he any well known contacts on this board that can find out?

vulture - 16-12-2004 at 08:56

I haven't seem him in a while on AIM too. I'll try and see if trillian keeps logs when the person was last seen online.

EDIT: BTW, he changed nicknames on this board a while ago. I'm not sure though if I may disclose his new one.

[Edited on 16-12-2004 by vulture]

Still around, here and there, now and then.

PrimoPyro - 21-12-2004 at 12:57

I check in periodically to see how things are going. While I appreciate the interest and possible concern, there is little need for any worry.

I won't be returning to this username permanently.

Vulture, please don't disclose my screenname. Thank you.

PrimoPyro

Where is PrimoPyro?

Flip - 7-12-2005 at 20:05

I remember he was such a brilliant young adept of chemistry and i'm wondering where this kindred spirit has got off too? Exploring the great expanse of the skies or the microscopic world?

If you're out there man shoot me a msg.

Flip

Edit by Chemoleo: I think this thread I merged your original one with may answer your question.

[Edited on 8-12-2005 by chemoleo]

Joeychemist - 7-12-2005 at 22:06

He actually stoped by yesterday.

:)