Sciencemadness Discussion Board

[HIT !] IKA and Heidolph stirrer/hotplates + Pt-100 [HIT !] PRICE LOWERED

Methyl.Magic - 20-5-2014 at 06:41

Hi, because I can't edit my post, I opened a new thread to inform that the prices have been lowered because I calculated in USD, not CHF, so the prices are in USD now

[HIT !] IKA and Heidolph stirrer/hotplates + Pt-100 for GOOD PRICE [HIT !]

Hello everybody

I've just seen that a lot of people are looking for hotplate/stirrer combi but everything you can find is out of price. Except very old stirrer.

I have some stirrer in stock so I decided to sell my combis.

The first one is an IKA Stirrer Basic with just heating to 250-300°C and stirring to 1000 rpm. TheIKA basic model hotplate/stirrer costs ~1300 CHF

IKA is a very good stirrer. I have one of the first model of the 80's and it's still working even when I used it intensively. So you will never have any problem with it. You can use it for a looong time. Excellent quality.

A also have the digital new version but I don't want to sell it because I am using it and one time I have a problem (the sreen suddently set 300°C for no reason) with it. by the way Ive never have or heard of problem with the last version.

PRICE NEW : ~1300 CHF
PACK PRICE : IKA BASIC STIRRER/HOTPLATE + 230 V CABLE = 220 USD

The second one is an Heidolph stirrer. I've never use this kind of stirrer but this label has a better reputation than IKA which has itself a very good reputation. Heidolph are made in germany and are considered to be the best stirrer/hotplate according the the other chemist who use it. The plate can heat to 300°C and stir to 1400 rpm . New Heidolph hotplate/stirrer= ~1500 CHF

The pack also contain the Pt-100 to put in the bath and a temperature regulator. Price of the new pt-100 regulator = ~350 CHF

PRICE NEW : ~1500 CHF + 350 CHF for the pt-100 regulator
PACK PRICE : HEIDOLPH MR-HEI STANDARD STIRRER/HOTPLATE + 230 V CABLE + PT-100 + TEMPERATURE REGULATOR + METAL ROD FOR FIXATION = 290 USD

Now 1x IKA and 2x Heidolph have been sold but there are more in stock, so contact me if you are interested

Shipped from Switzerland

Bert - 20-5-2014 at 07:09

If you like, I can merge this with the original thread/edit your initial post.

Could you describe the tools physically a little more- platform size, largest beaker that fits on the platform?

Do all require 230V, or are they multi voltage capable?

pepsimax - 24-5-2014 at 03:48

The heidolf is a superb unit - I own one myself. Bargain for whoever buys it.