Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Should we get a section on how to get cheaper chemicals

kclo4 - 28-12-2004 at 22:28

I think it would be nice because a lot of people seem to have no clue were to get a lot of common chemicals I know it would probably save people a lot of money and time I personally wish I new the naclo3 was used as a pesticide before I started boiling bleach it would be nice for the beginner chemists and I would love to know were to get Mg :)

But that just me

Is it possible to add a new section?

Pyrovus - 28-12-2004 at 22:32

Isn't that what the Reagents and Apparatus Aquisition section's for?

Great idea

Joeychemist - 28-12-2004 at 22:33

The explosives and weapons forum has the great OTC survey, I don't see any reason why sciencemadness shouldn't have one.:)

BromicAcid - 28-12-2004 at 22:47

I am a Fish has his famous Readily Avalible Chemicals website which is fairly comprehensive. That suffices for most of us since we lack sticky threads it is a good repository for this information.

Joeychemist - 28-12-2004 at 22:51

O yes I forgot about that. That is a very good list indeed, but I'm sure it can be updated;)

cyclonite4 - 29-12-2004 at 03:57

The only problem i can think of with compiling a list of available chemicals and their sources, is that it helps k3wls get all the 'k3mic4ls' they need to make '30m35'.

Otherwise I think they are very helpful :D

kclo4 - 29-12-2004 at 04:08

You can’t get rid of k3wls only they can

The more chemicals obtainable the more likely the more likely thy are to fuck up ;)

we have to tell them to kill them

cyclonite4 - 29-12-2004 at 04:32

Quote:
Originally posted by kclo4
You can’t get rid of k3wls only they can

The more chemicals obtainable the more likely the more likely thy are to fuck up ;)

we have to tell them to kill them

I guess if you look at it in that light, you could appreciate sites like TOTSE, they practically instruct you on 'how to kill yourself unknowingly' :D