Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Discount on glassware, etc., listed in my shop on ebay

Baffcat - 15-10-2014 at 04:41

Hi

I have a shop on ebay, selling labware & other consumables. Lots of Quickfit and other jointed lab glassware. I'm based in the UK. My ebay user name is also Baffcat, and the shop is "Laboratory Stuff and Fishy Things". I supply worldwide, and have over 55000 transactions on ebay, with over 29000 feedback.

I'll offer a 10% discount off my ebay prices to anybody who references these forums, but doesn't buy through ebay, which will save me costs which I can pass on. You'll see that I also accept offers, particularly for more than one item, or from more than one listing.

I accept paypal payments to my email address, or in £ (Pounds Sterling) directly to my bank account.

If you look at my ebay feedback, you'll see I give exemplary service.

I know a few members of the forums have bought from me in the past.

Cheers

Baff

PS - Please remove this post if it breaks any forum rules.

[Edited on 15-10-2014 by Baffcat]

Little_Ghost_again - 15-10-2014 at 11:39

I highly recommend Him and dad has used him loads and loads for special bits for me and the ecology center. Really is one the best UK sellers.
No idea how many times we have used him now but only complaint was he sent a parcel so quickly it was here before the tracking system even new it existed lol.
Packing is ALWAYS A1
Description detailed and highly accurate A1
Speed like greased lightning on steroids
Comms A1 and a really nice guy

Has some odd hard to get stuff tucked away :D
Can get most things if you ask him

Good prices and order a few things he always willing to talk price (be reasonable though).
Personally I think he is the UK equiv of Dr Bob, so a real asset to the board and home scientist
LG's personal endorsement lol

P.S I want 11% Graham

Funkerman23 - 17-10-2014 at 05:14

Any chance you'll have more sizes of Unex hose clamps? You're probably one of the only sellers of those who sells to us amateurs!

plastics - 17-10-2014 at 06:50

I also can vouch for Baffcat having bought many items from him at keen prices. Always shipped quickly and well packed

Baffcat - 7-11-2014 at 03:53

Hi. Sorry for the slow response. I can see I'll have to bookmark the forum here.

I have no more of the Unex clamps (though I've still got plenty of boxes to open yet, and who knows what's lurking in them). I'll keep an eye out & list any if I come across them.

I'm thinking of opening an online shop (off ebay). If I successfully manage to do so, I'll be able to set up a discount password for forum members. I'll try to keep you posted.

Thanks for bigging me up, I'll try not to let anybody down.