Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Moonmonster

Ramiel - 5-3-2003 at 07:31

Personally i think Moonmonster (not his real name!!!!!11`) si a great addition to this phorum... i just wanted to make sure he knew the 'whimsy' password (seeing as how that's the only place he can post).

pointless post?... maybe;
stupid postee?... almost definitely;
bandwidth wastage?... surfed the internet recently?

Polverone - 5-3-2003 at 11:28

Moonmonster's posting schedule certainly is irregular. It's no wonder, with the strange life he leads. But I do believe he knows the password, as I have not changed it since the beginning.

Blind Angel - 5-3-2003 at 12:46

Who is Moonmonster?
A parasite?

Aaron-V2.0 - 9-3-2003 at 20:32

Moonmonster = Polverone's other personality? :o

Nick F - 20-3-2003 at 07:23

I thought he was a creation of Madscientist's, added for humour? (A bit like that joke Forum out there somewhere...).
Perhaps not, I don't know.

Blind Angel - 3-6-2003 at 18:11

Quote:
Originally posted by Polverone
Moonmonster's posting schedule certainly is irregular. It's no wonder, with the strange life he leads. But I do believe he knows the password, as I have not changed it since the beginning.

PHILOU schedule is too :P

Organikum - 4-6-2003 at 00:29

Quote:
quote]
a creation of Madscientist's, added for humour

Humor?
Jokes?
I thought who cannot proof a at least 3 times overfold in seriosity will get instantly banned? Whats with the price for the "serious member of the year"? The "who laughs is out" contest? :o

No!
Moonmonster is a serious member of this serious board. Seriously. :mad:

Krypton - 4-6-2003 at 15:42

Blind Angel,

i think so too. :D

vulture - 9-6-2003 at 09:11

LOL.

Peterbed = perturbated?

(english is not my first language too so bear with me)

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by vulture]

vulture - 9-6-2003 at 13:36

Is R1NGM45T3R acid resistant? :D

Grabs bottle of H2SO4...

Theoretic - 25-11-2003 at 05:09

:cool::cool::cool:
"Moonmonster is a serious member of this serious board. Seriously."..."added for humour"...
:D:D:D
Edit:
Quote:
"Moonmonster = Polverone's other personality?"
WOW, Polverone has SOME personality!
Quote:
"...the only time I felt some joy in my black heart on a complete deletion was as HEY_MAN deleted all of his own posts on the HIVE..."
I knew that, but the fact that Polverone is schizo?.. :o:o:o:D:D:D

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by Theoretic]

Organikum - 27-11-2003 at 08:45

The Polverones are not shizoid, no. They are just never realy alone........

Theoretic - 28-11-2003 at 08:03

"The Polverones are not shizoid, no. They are just never realy alone........"
Yeah, :D, Polverone sitting behind a computer and typing, and when he goes for a drink, his evil twin edits and posts! :P:P:P
But really, you think Polverone's personalities have been able to separate from each other and become friends? A very interesting case, I'm researching multiple personalities. The Vultures are one case, the Simpsons another, but the Polverones are promising to be the most interesting of all! :P:P:P