Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Free Shipping from Elemental Scientific

tomholm - 2-7-2015 at 05:32

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know about Elemental's free shipping promotion now underway. 4 Days only! so you'll have to hurry.

July 1st - 4th all Orders over $50 will receive Free Shipping* and a Free gift!

*Hazardous Material/Poison Pack charges still apply

Also, July's deadline for Special Order Chemicals is July 31st. Please complete all orders by that date. Let me know if there are any other chemicals you'd like me to add to the list.

Thanks, and have a Happy 4th of July!

Tom

Free Shipping Extended Until the End of July!

tomholm - 7-7-2015 at 09:56

FYI - Free shipping offer on purchases over $50 has been extended until the end of this month! In addition, you'll receive a free gift with your order!

Hurry to take advantage of this offer.

Special Order Chemicals deadline - July 31st.

Thanks,

Special Order Deadline - July 31!

tomholm - 21-7-2015 at 11:35

Just want to remind everyone that the Special Order Chemical deadline is coming up soon - July 31st.

Also, take advantage of the free shipping offer on purchases over $50 has been extended until the end of this month! In addition, you'll receive a free gift with your order!

And finally, if you completed the questionnaire, place your order and receive your 100ml graduated cylinder.

Thanks,

mr.crow - 22-7-2015 at 15:15

I have a huge list of stuff I would like to order. Unfortunately the Canadian dollar is at its lowest in 10 years so I should probably wait

Happy New Year from Elemental Scientific!

tomholm - 11-1-2016 at 20:13

FYI.

We are celebrating the New Year by taking 16% off all orders until Jan 31st! Enter the code "HNY16" in your cart during checkout.
www.elementalscientific.net

Tom