Sciencemadness Discussion Board

SM Moderators

aga - 27-8-2015 at 07:58

I think the SM Moderators are doing an excellent job.

Mostly they get spam, complaints and negative stuff.

This is a small lump of appreciation of a difficult job done well, to redress the balance with a bit of positive feedback.

If other members feel the same, Speak Up as a kind of virtual round of applause.

Corrosive Joeseph - 27-8-2015 at 08:46

I'll second that.......................

For a job well done and a great community all round.............................

Zephyr - 27-8-2015 at 12:55

Thanks!
I really appreciate the effort you put in to making this forum great.

Hawkguy - 27-8-2015 at 15:15

Good job mods.

diddi - 27-8-2015 at 15:46

yes, I have had great service from the mods/admin and cant thank them enough for maintaining such a great forum

Volanschemia - 27-8-2015 at 16:30

Agreed. I see so many forums and message boards that are overrun by spammers and trolls. This is one of the few that isn't, thanks to the moderators and administrators.

macckone - 27-8-2015 at 17:22

Definitely great mods.

j_sum1 - 27-8-2015 at 19:32

I love the culture of this board. At the same time friendly and factual and informative.
I think the mods and admins can take the credit for establishing and maintaining that culture. This is true of those who were more active in years past whom we we don't see much now. Their contribution is hugely valued. There is a lot to producing a board as good as this one and it is not just crushing spammers and trolls.

So, yes! A heartfelt thanks. Thanks also to Polverone and others who take care of the technical aspects. Hats off to ya.

annaandherdad - 27-8-2015 at 20:22

I agree completely. The moderators do a great job, and it is very much appreciated. A great forum.

crystal grower - 21-2-2016 at 13:16

Many thanks. Keep up the excelent work.
By the way what are the requirements of becoming moderator ?
- I would be willing to help you with your very useful work.

cyanureeves - 21-2-2016 at 17:55

classy dudes for sure.

careysub - 22-2-2016 at 06:46

I am very impressed by the diligence and skill of the moderators.

Good job blokes!

Bert - 23-2-2016 at 09:20

I go away for the day, come back to find the floors swept, dishes washed, laundry all folded, and everyone is pretending to get along?!

OK, WHAT HAVE YOU KIDS BEEN UP TO?!!!!!!!

Texium - 23-2-2016 at 13:20

Well, there was certainly some dirty laundry that had to be done... Agari came back and we got flooded with gore again. But it was cleaned up quickly thanks to people quickly reporting it as spam.

All's well now though. Nothing will keep us down! ;)

j_sum1 - 23-2-2016 at 14:45

Quote: Originally posted by zts16  
Agari came back and we got flooded with gore again.
Ahh. That's what that was. All images were blocked by my work webfilter.
I guess the systems work.