Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Liquid chromatography items free to a good home

carrant - 4-4-2016 at 17:36

I have some liquid chromatography items that were an "accessory" to an auction lot.

If you want them then they are yours for free - all you have to do it pay for shipping.

The smallest box that I have that the parts will fit in is about 15.5"x13"x3.25" and weighs roughly 4.4lbs.

For a quote use whatever shipping service you want, the origin zip code is 75043.
OR
If you are in the Dallas, Texas area then we can arrange a meeting for an xfer.

Here are a few pics of the items -
http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=31602&page=5

If you are interested then please send me a U2U with your info and estimate from your shipping service.

j_sum1 - 4-4-2016 at 18:04

In case the link did not work...
(It didn't for me)
http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=31602&...

carrant - 4-4-2016 at 19:58

@j_sum1
Sorry about that. Not sure why it didn't work. I was able to open both links successfully in my browser but maybe there's some odd behaviour since I was the author..?

I did notice that your link had "#pid=444178" at the end of the URL string.

I think I know where I went wrong - I copied the link from page '5' in the thread but I think you copied the link from "posted on 4/2/2016 at 23:55" (time string is probably adjusted for your local tz) in the post. I will give that a try next time.

Thanks for fixing the link!

j_sum1 - 4-4-2016 at 22:54

Nothing to it. I have just got into the habit of doing the links that way since it is independent of the posts-per-page setting. Since I was flying by I thought I'd add it.

I hope you get a recipient for that gear. LC is not something I am familiar with but I bet it is useful to someone.

Harristotle - 5-4-2016 at 01:33

I'd love it, but I have to decline.
$96 postage - it is why the Chinese own the lab glass and equipment market!

I hope someone values this, it is a nice item.

I reckon some of the DIYBIO guys would be interested, maybe post in one of their groups.

Cheers,
H.