Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Elemental Scientific Used Glassware and Equipment

tomholm - 24-6-2016 at 20:54

Hi All,

Just want to let everyone know that we've added quite a bit of used, specialty glassware and equipment on our website, Elemental Scientific. All are in good shape and in limited quantities. Prices are 40% or more off of suggested retail price. We'll remove the items from the website once we run out of stock.

Come take a look! Send me any questions you might have.

[Edited on 6-25-2016 by tomholm]

[Edited on 6-25-2016 by tomholm]

careysub - 25-6-2016 at 12:04

Quote: Originally posted by tomholm  
Hi All,

Just want to let everyone know that we've added quite a bit of used, specialty glassware and equipment on our website, Elemental Scientific. All are in good shape and in limited quantities. Prices are 40% or more off of suggested retail price. We'll remove the items from the website once we run out of stock.

Come take a look! Send me any questions you might have.

Is this right spreadsheet? A quick look appears to be your whole chemical inventory at regular prices?

Updated file

tomholm - 25-6-2016 at 16:04

My mistake. Here's the correct file below. You can also find all of the used glassware and equipment on the website under category "Used Items"

Thanks for letting me know!

Attachment: Used Products 6-24-16.xlsx (18kB)
This file has been downloaded 395 times

More Used Glassware

tomholm - 13-7-2016 at 08:28

Hi All,

Just another reminder. We've added a lot of used glassware and used equipment at Elemental Scientific.

Quantities are limited, so check them out soon!

Tom

TLC Plates

tomholm - 20-7-2016 at 19:54

Hi All,

Just want to let you know that we have added some TLC plates to our website. These are older stock, some unopened boxes and some opened boxes. Here's a chance to pick up some plates for a reasonable cost.

Tom

TLC Plates

tomholm - 21-7-2016 at 06:40

Hi All,

Just want to let you know that we have added some TLC plates to our website. These are older stock, some unopened boxes and some opened boxes. Here's a chance to pick up some plates for a reasonable cost.

Tom

JJay - 5-2-2017 at 16:24

Do you have any alumina TLC plates?

BILLBUILDS - 25-2-2017 at 22:59

Do you guys ship PARAformaldehyde, mercury chloride, formic acid, (phosphorus pentoxide/phosphorus trichloride/phorphorus pentachloride/phosphorus tribromide/phosphorus pentabromide[any of them]) or glacial acetic acid to australia?