Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Undergrad Chemistry Library

microswitch - 14-12-2006 at 08:04

Via Amazon.com

* 1 of: Experimental Organic Chemistry: A Miniscale and Microscale Approach (Saunders...
Sold by: www_betterworld_com

* 1 of: The Condensed chemical dictionary (Hawley's Condensed Chemical Dictionary) by
Sold by: booksforgoodwillgetjobs

* 1 of: Organic Chemistry Problem Solver (REA) (Problem Solvers) by The Staff of REA
Sold by: lakeland-books

* 1 of: 3000 Solved Problems in Organic Chemistry (Schaum's Solved Problems) (Schaum's
Sold by: fantastic_shopping
* 1 of: Schaum's Outline of Organic Chemistry [Paperback] by Hademenos, George J...
Sold by: fantastic_shopping

* 1 of: Schaum's Outline of College Chemistry [Paperback] by Rosenberg, Jerome L...
Sold by: shempster830

* 1 of: Chemistry Problem Solver (Problem Solvers) [Paperback] by Tyler, A. Lamont...
Sold by: jeanlouise1054

* 1 of: Calculus Problem Solver (REA) (Problem Solvers) [Paperback] by The Staff of REA
Sold by: alyvenwell

* 1 of: Organic Chemistry Instructors Edition by Mcmurry
Sold by: dly58

* 1 of: 3,000 Solved Problems in Chemistry (Schaum's Solved Problems) (Schaum's Solved
Sold by: tolliversbooks

* 1 of: Organic Chemistry (with InfoTrac) [Hardcover] by McMurry, John E.
Sold by: camestres

* 1 of: Quantitative Chemical Analysis, Sixth Edition [Hardcover] by Harris, Daniel C.
Sold by: rosieboomer

* 1 of: A concise introduction to organic chemistry by Zlatkis, Albert
Sold by: lexingtonbooks

apidej - 3-1-2007 at 08:54

very good thank you

shamalex - 25-1-2007 at 04:29

Hey I need SOLUTION MANUAL for Organic Chemistry by Macmurry.Please send me a link form where I can download the solution manual.

Thanks

Alex

JohnWW - 26-1-2007 at 19:28

Quote:
Originally posted by shamalex
Hey I need SOLUTION MANUAL for Organic Chemistry by Macmurry.Please send me a link form where I can download the solution manual. Thanks. Alex

I would like to have that item, too. You should post this request in the "books wanted" thread in the "References" section.