Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Again blocked profile

reagentt - 15-11-2017 at 15:00

I was just banned again:)
Obviously, I can not publish a price list or anything.
:D

aga - 15-11-2017 at 15:08

Try just posting the price list, in words and numbers.

It is unlikely that SM is a Honey Pot of $ in any case.

Edit:

Include postage costs to US, EU and AU if you hope to sell anything at all.

[Edited on 15-11-2017 by aga]

symboom - 15-11-2017 at 15:14

Here try selling like this user have done
Less likely to be banned do it the right way
https://www.sciencemadness.org/whisper/viewthread.php?tid=74...
This is how another user posted selling sodium metal
Follow this example

woelen - 16-11-2017 at 00:17

How did you post your offerings? Maybe it was me, marking your post as spam. We get spam multiple times per day, and we do not study each possible spam post meticulously. If it looks like spam, then usually it is, and then we are merciless :D

Sciencemadness certainly allows users to offer materials for sale, there are numerous examples of that: people selling chemicals, glassware, equipment. If you post a message, with just a link in it or its signature, then it easily is interpreted as spam.

If you post a list of chemicals (without link, just in the post), add some additional information about shipping, your location, how to contact you, then we certainly will not regard it as spam.

Keep in mind that there are some rules. We do not allow trading of substances, which only have use as drug or drug-precursor. Chemicals which have good uses beside drug-manufacturing (e.g. iodine, phosphorus, acetic anhydride) may be traded, but it is the seller's and buyer's responsibility to adhere to local laws. E.g. a person in the EU may sell phosphorus, but shipping this to a person in the USA probably is not the wisest thing to do.