Sciencemadness Discussion Board

New information For UK chemists

Pages:  1  2

DavidJR - 7-3-2018 at 07:03

Update: apc have decided to sell me the DCM after all. I basically said that it's difficult to provide a specific use beyond lab solvent due to its versatility, and gave examples of solvent for organic synthesis and for liquid-liquid extractions.

NEMO-Chemistry - 20-3-2018 at 19:29

I have a update, Had another visit, this time it was expected and they phoned 4 hours before first. I will update tomorrow, just waiting for an email to be replied to first.

Slightly odd, i was told if I needed a EPP I would be refused one! However I dont need one, so not 100% sure what that was all about. Also I have had a call from the planning department of the council, i knew this was coming as I expected the local policeman to get in touch with them.

Initial contact with the planning guy seemed ok, he thought i was working from home. Once i gave him the address and post code and explained it was an ex farm, he seemed ok but thinks i need a change of use. So i asked for a visit from him to see whats needed, apparently they have so few people he cant even give me a rough guess what month!

So i assume at least its on record i tried.

NEMO-Chemistry - 20-3-2018 at 19:30

APC are trying to get you to buy from Atom, they are switching a large number of REACH stuff over to Atom.

Fyndium - 27-1-2021 at 01:51

Has this changed recently? Any news?

One way to get the "secret list" is to establish a company and ask if they have any requests for monitoring specific sales. I believe they would gladly send you instructions.

Pages:  1  2