Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Organic catalyst international sale: TEMPO and TBAB
Melgar
Anti-Spam Agent

Mood: Estrified

[*] posted on 13-11-2018 at 10:44
Organic catalyst international sale: TEMPO and TBAB

(2,2,6,6-Tetramethylpiperidin-1-yl)oxyl and tetrabutylammonium bromide. These two organic catalysts are ubiquitous in literature, and since they're both solids that you only need small amounts of, I'm willing to ship internationally too.

25g TEMPO, 25g TBAB to US address: $25
25g TEMPO, 25g TBAB to Europe/Canada/UK address: $40
50g TEMPO to US address: $40 for first 50g, $30 for each additional 50g
50g TEMPO to Europe/Canada/UK address: $50
50g TBAB to Europe/Canada/UK address: $30

Message me for shipping rates to other countries, or if you want just one or just the other, or unequal amounts of them. FYI, TEMPO is more expensive than TBAB, but both reagents can be hard to source due to the fact that the quantities they're used in are so small. I raised rates a little bit for anyone buying just TEMPO, since I hadn't taken all the costs into account initially. For anyone who messaged me wanting more than 100g of just one of them, I'm going to put a limit of 50g total weight for international orders now. I can revisit that once I know whether everything reached its destination.

The TEMPO is on its way to me, and should arrive by the end of the week. I'll start accepting payment via PayPal and BTC once I have it in my possession.

edit: Inquired some more into shipping and customs, and prices were more expensive than I'd anticipated. Sorry to bump up prices again, but there's apparently some bullshit customs surcharge thanks to certain inartistic trade deals.

edit2: Lowered price for 25g of both catalysts within the US.

[Edited on 11/18/18 by Melgar]

The first step in the process of learning something is admitting that you don't know it already.

I'm givin' the spam shields max power at full warp, but they just dinna have the power! We're gonna have to evacuate to new forum software!
SHADYCHASE54
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 17-11-2018 at 18:47

left you a u2u over a week ago please respond.
Melgar
Anti-Spam Agent

[*] posted on 17-11-2018 at 23:07

Yes, I had to get an accurate price list for international shipping. Now that I have that, I've sent you a more accurate quote.

For anyone I haven't responded to, I'm waiting until I have the TEMPO in my possession first. I expect that to be on Monday. I've obtained a stack of padded envelopes and another stack of customs declaration forms, so everything's set for when it arrives. This coming week is Thanksgiving in the US, and my goal is to ship everything before Thursday, when the Post Office will be closed.

The first step in the process of learning something is admitting that you don't know it already.

I'm givin' the spam shields max power at full warp, but they just dinna have the power! We're gonna have to evacuate to new forum software!
Melgar
Anti-Spam Agent

[*] posted on 18-11-2018 at 17:33

Okay, I've started to divide up the TBAB, so I guess that means I'm ready to start accepting payments now. I'm accepting payment via PayPal, BTC, and Etherium (if I absolutely have to, I'd prefer BTC). PayPal deducts like 3% as a fee, unless you pay using a checking account to fund it. So here's how that works:

• PayPal: You tell me what you want via U2U, and also tell me your email address. I send an invoice to that email address. You pay the invoice, and include your shipping address when you pay. I mail the package to that address.
  • PayPal and you feel like being nice: Send me a U2U saying you don't care about PayPal buyer protection, I respond with my email. You send the full amount from your checking account to me via PayPal, using the "pay a friend" option that doesn't have fees. Then just email me with your shipping address, and include a list of what you're ordering. I'll probably prioritize yours somewhat, or throw in a couple extra grams or something.
  • BTC: Indicate that you want to pay by BTC. I calculate how much that is in BTC, and send you the amount and an address to send it to. If the price of BTC skyrockets and you change your mind about ordering, you have to wait a full week before you can order again. But as long as there isn't much delay between when you get the quote and when you pay, then all should be good.

For international orders, they are labeled for customs in a way that is technically true and makes them sound uninteresting and not dangerous. However, you should be aware that the white one is TBAB and the red one is TEMPO. I've sent out three payment requests and got one back, so if you don't have a payment request in your email, then just choose how you'd like to pay from the above list, and we're good to go. :D

edit: Lots of U2U back and forth makes me hit the flood limit REALLY fast, when there's several people messaging me at once. So better to go to email for that. Or better yet, register at the new SM test site and message me there. (If you registered prior to June 2016, your password there will be "reader"; change it as soon as you log in.) Give some feedback on anything other than the style, and I'll include a pre-1982 Canadian nickel with your order! For anyone unaware, that means that it's pure nickel. :D

[Edited on 11/19/18 by Melgar]

Melgar
Anti-Spam Agent

[*] posted on 19-11-2018 at 21:30

Alright, I finally received the TEMPO, and sent out three packages today, two within the US and one to Europe. Everything seemed to go smoothly.
So everyone who paid today got their package shipped today, and got their tracking number over U2U. Next shipment will probably be next week, due to Thanksgiving being this week in the US.

CharlieA
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 21-11-2018 at 17:18

My order arrived today in fine shape. And thanks for the nickel "nickel".
Happy Thanksgiving!
Charlie A
Tsjerk
International Hazard

Mood: Mood

[*] posted on 8-12-2018 at 08:59

I got mine some time ago, but I wasn't there before today to find it. Nicely packed and described.
arkoma
Redneck Overlord

Mood: украї́нська

[*] posted on 8-12-2018 at 12:04

Got mine also. Took a drill press to the nickel, and have the shavings on my stirrer with some HCl.

"We believe the knowledge and cultural heritage of mankind should be accessible to all people around the world, regardless of their wealth, social status, nationality, citizenship, etc" z-lib

Go To Top