Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Looking for a thread on "new glassware acquisitions" or self modified glassware - is there one?
RogueRose
International Hazard

[*] posted on 27-2-2019 at 20:58
Looking for a thread on "new glassware acquisitions" or self modified glassware - is there one?

If there isn't a thread that allows people to show their new glassware (and hardware maybe) acquisitions or things they have made, I think that would be a great idea.

Maybe we could have some kind of "seller review" where people list from whom they purchased the times, price, and total shipping time.

I got about 15 pieces in the last 5 weeks and they are all awesome (save one, the most expensive one). I did buy from Deschem (directly not one of his resellers).

So I thought I would suggest this and see if there are any threads where this would fit in, or what forum I should use to start this thread.

Thanks.
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 27-2-2019 at 21:33

There are two that fit your criteria.
Homemade and Repurposed Lab Gear
latest glassware purchase
RogueRose
International Hazard

[*] posted on 1-3-2019 at 18:52

Quote: Originally posted by j_sum1  
There are two that fit your criteria.
Homemade and Repurposed Lab Gear
latest glassware purchase

IDK how I missed this, I've seen the threads before, but I swear when I look for the threads within the forum they are often not there. It isn't even just the stickies, it's other threads that I KNOW I remember the titles, but even after looking through all the forums, they are no-where to be found. This is usually within a few hours of a new post, so they haven't been burried down the list and on the next page. This has been happening since I started using the forum years ago.
MrHomeScientist
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 20-3-2019 at 08:06

If you remember key words from the threads, you can use Google to search the forum instead. This usually yields much better results. Use the tag "site:sciencemadness.org" plus your search terms.

Go To Top