Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Organic Building Blocks
alfachemistry
Harmless

[*] posted on 16-5-2019 at 02:28
Organic Building Blocks

Organic Building Blocks is a term in organic chemistry, which is used to describe an organic compound with functional groups. Organic building blocks are mainly used for bottom-up modular assembly of metal-organic frameworks, organic molecular constructs, and supra-molecular complexes. Using organic building blocks ensures strict control of what a final compound will be.
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 16-5-2019 at 03:20

Unsolicited advertising. But it is at least on topic so I will let this stand: for now. It might be that someone benefits from the presence of another supplier. There is a lot on offer here. Pretty much everything above my budget.

What would be really good is for the OP to come back to tell us about his association with the company, a bit of background, and perhaps offer a SM discount or free sample.

In the meantime, I am moving this to Reagents and Apparatus.

[edit]
Of course, if Alfa Chemistry is one of those companies that does not sell to private individuals... then the thread is a bit pointless.

[Edited on 16-5-2019 by j_sum1]

j_sum1
Administrator
Thread Moved
16-5-2019 at 03:20
CharlieA
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 16-5-2019 at 11:51

Alfa's definition of organic building blocks pretty much covers every organic compound known to man. Looking at their web site, is their anything that they can't do?

Go To Top