Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Warning - Don't order from Chemoline.de
NaK
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 30-5-2020 at 04:42
Warning - Don't order from Chemoline.de

While they have some pretty good deals on glassware it is one of the worst places I ever ordered from.

In my case I ordered a water aspirator together with some other stuff. The package arrived and it had a large sticker with the company name and pictures of chemical equipment on the side. I wouldn't have wanted my neighbours to see this. Secondly there was no aspirator included but some kind of screw adapter. Checking back on the product page they were apparently only selling the adapter somehow only indicated by the product number on top and an accessoirs table somewhere in the middle of the page. The whole page was about the aspirator as well as the picture. They actually changed it now to a much higher price but I still have a useless screw adapter i paid ten bucks.

They don't answer the emails I sent about this, not even the paypal dispute. I don't know who runs this company but they don't seem to have very good managment or awareness for issues that might arrive from colorful stickers on the package. Choose a different seller.
stoichiometric_steve
National Hazard

Mood: satyric

[*] posted on 30-5-2020 at 08:29

Well if they don't answer the paypal dispute you'll get your money back, so...

Go To Top