Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: A few questions
Yttrium2
Perpetual Question Machine

[*] posted on 3-9-2020 at 16:41
A few questions

Shooting in the dark here, figured I'd ask.

Today someone peculiar asked to see my finger nails, why could this be?

Do these react at all?

Haking soda @ peroxide + Salicylic acid??

Keratin -- it is in hair, does this react with baking soda + peroxide ?

What happens if I wash my hair with the Crest toothpaste containing the baking soda & peroxide??

Also

Why does it say on the back of the toothpaste that it "Tastes Good Without the Salty Aftertaste"?? When is there ever a salty after taste?

Do any of the above react, might react, or ring a bell for some reason?

Also, how does a none NaOH hair straightener typically work??

Thanx
karlos³
International Hazard

Mood: oxazolidinic 8)

[*] posted on 3-9-2020 at 16:54

Ah I see, your google is again not working, or maybe it is blocked on your PC?
Here is your answer about the hair straightener(but you actually have to read it for yourself: https://www.thefashionspot.com/beauty/598061-hair-relaxers/

I literally copied your question and googled it....
violet sin
International Hazard

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 3-9-2020 at 19:57

Yttrium 2. Why someone would like to see your fingernails, depends on the person asking. Are they looking for traces of chemicals like explosives, drugs or precursor materials... Are they looking for signs of stress and chewing or over trimming.. are they looking for striations and signs of malnutrition.. are they looking for breakage/scuffs from a physical altercation/vandalism.. are they looking for paint, dye, blood, just looking at your hand for shaking ... I mean come on, by someone peculiar, are we talking about an odd shadowy figure draped in a dark cloak in an alley. Or like a probation officer or social worker, room mate, girl/boy friend, employer, dude on a train... The question seems vague

K^3 I did read that page, I found it boring lol, and I'm glad I don't straighten my hair, sounds like a pain in the rump. I'd not let that junk anywhere near my hair. 100° days are bad enough to it.
DraconicAcid
International Hazard

Mood: Semi-victorious.

[*] posted on 3-9-2020 at 21:32

Quote: Originally posted by violet sin  
Yttrium 2. Why someone would like to see your fingernails, depends on the person asking. Are they looking for traces of chemicals like explosives, drugs or precursor materials... Are they looking for signs of stress and chewing or over trimming.. are they looking for striations and signs of malnutrition.. are they looking for breakage/scuffs from a physical altercation/vandalism.. are they looking for paint, dye, blood, just looking at your hand for shaking ...

Personally, some women want to get an idea of how they'll feel being raked down their back, other worry about being scratched in more sensitive places. Depends on who is asking.

Please remember: "Filtrate" is not a verb.
Write up your lab reports the way your instructor wants them, not the way your ex-instructor wants them.
violet sin
International Hazard

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 9-9-2020 at 23:43

DraconicAcid, of course, but I'd not consider that a peculiar interaction. Hopefully you'd be prepared to extend a hand at any point to someone of interest. Trimmed nails are a quick and easy sign of some hygiene bare minimum effort. Specifically for your mentioned reasons which are often highly desired outcomes, but also for many of the building block impressions heading in that direction.

If I were to state someone peculiar was interested in something as above, I'd be referring to someone haveing a vested interest in a detail that made me uncomfortable. Not from a momentary interest in the form of possible flirtation.

If I've read into that wrong, no offense was intended.
draculic acid69
International Hazard

[*] posted on 23-10-2020 at 16:33

Could be looking for those white spots that indicate vitamin/mineral deficiency.i use to get them.i don't anymore, google white spots on fingernails,and if U want to see smeagle hands look at nail clubbing.it could just be a way to guage you: are they neat and tidy, seeing if U r healthy, seeing if there bitten down indicating your a nail biter and a stressed/nervous person.your nails can tell a little bit about yourself.
Also found this on google:
It looked like a pile of dicks at first.its nail clubbing

images (2).jpeg - 6kB
[file]83916[/file]

images (2).jpeg - 6kB
Herr Haber
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 23-10-2020 at 18:33

"Why does it say on the back of the toothpaste that it "Tastes Good Without the Salty Aftertaste"?? When is there ever a salty after taste?"

Ok, well I'll give this one a go as it puzzled me a bit.
Maybe a hydrogenocarbonate of something else than sodium? Saltier perhaps ? I'm assuming you're talking about the same toothpaste with baking soda

The spirit of adventure was upon me. Having nitric acid and copper, I had only to learn what the words 'act upon' meant. - Ira Remsen
SHADYCHASE54
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 24-10-2020 at 03:07

Just wanted to thank draculic acid 69,
for the pics and comments.i just woke up and had a great laugh looking at it and I don't feel so weird that my first thought was, " what the hell is this some kind of prepubescent dick monster? Anyway thanks for the laugh.

Go To Top