Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 400W 8A Adjustable Power Supply with WIFI
wg48temp9
National Hazard

[*] posted on 5-12-2021 at 14:43
400W 8A Adjustable Power Supply with WIFI

There is an adjustable DC to DC buck boost power supply with a WIFI on ebay for about £25, for details see: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284318838358?hash=item4232b92e56:...

Its has a built in display for voltage, current and power and WIFI. The WIFI enables control of the voltage and current and display of various parameters on a smart phone or PC. The parameters can be graphed (smart phone app only) and saved on the smart phone or PC.

buck-wifi.JPG - 44kB

The apps are available at http://qingdaowuzhi.com/Content/488969.html
They seem to be really free not the common free now but pay later con.
Below is a snip of the pc display:

bukpc.JPG - 54kB

[Edited on 12/6/2021 by wg48temp9]

I am wg48 but not on my usual pc hence the temp handle.
Thank goodness for Fleming and the fungi.
Old codger' lives matters, wear a mask and help save them.
Be aware of demagoguery, keep your frontal lobes fully engaged.
I don't know who invented mRNA vaccines but they should get a fancy medal and I hope they made a shed load of money from it.
Ubya
International Hazard

Mood: I'm a maddo scientisto!!!

[*] posted on 6-12-2021 at 00:41

The wifi interface is definately a twist i haven't ever seen yet on these kind of chinese modules.
I'm soon going to swap my desktop's PSU with something of less dubious origin, so i might couple it with this module xD
My lab is still missing a variable power supply even though i work often with electronics.

If i remember correctly there was a pretty common "variable supply board" that needed a 24v input, and that was kind of a bummber since the only PSUs i could find with the right wattage were LED power supplies (sometimes not of very good quality).
Desktop power supplies are much more common on the used market, and can be found for 5 euros here.

A serial connection would have been better than wifi, for data logging and stuff, but i'm not very sure i'd trust the chinese electronics to not fry my motherboard in case of an accident xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------
feel free to correct my grammar, or any mistakes i make
wg48temp9
National Hazard

[*] posted on 6-12-2021 at 01:22

Ubya: Its the first time I have seen it too. I also would prefer a usb or serial interface, why add to what I call civilization's background radiation spectrum (CBRS). Not that I would mind us being visited by friendly ETs.

On a some what related subject, I will soon be implanted with a cardiac monitor that has a blue tooth interface activated by a magnet. My doctor will be able to phone it via my smart phone to down load data, so perhaps my designation should be changed to 48 of XXX. I will be part Borg LOL.

I don't know who invented mRNA vaccines but they should get a fancy medal and I hope they made a shed load of money from it.
Ubya
International Hazard

[*] posted on 6-12-2021 at 05:25

Quote: Originally posted by wg48temp9  

On a some what related subject, I will soon be implanted with a cardiac monitor that has a blue tooth interface activated by a magnet. My doctor will be able to phone it via my smart phone to down load data, so perhaps my designation should be changed to 48 of XXX. I will be part Borg LOL.

Ooooohhh i have something similiar :D

I have a small hand held "thing" i place on my right pect, it connects via bluetooth with my phone, and through an app i send my data to the hospital so they can check everything is ok.

Cyborg team unite!

wg48temp9
National Hazard

[*] posted on 9-12-2021 at 08:38

Quote: Originally posted by Ubya  

I have a small hand held "thing" i place on my right pect, it connects via bluetooth with my phone, and through an app i send my data to the hospital so they can check everything is ok.

Cyborg team unite!

I have now really joined the Cyborg team.

My Cyborg implant (a cardiac loop monitor) was implanted yesterday with what looked like a larger version of the device used to chip dogs and cats. It was a little bit painful as it was inserted in to my left pectoral muscle despite the local anesthetic. I have been give a card to show security if I have to go through a metal detector.

The area is a bit tend now and painful if I lift anything heavy (26kg dog in and out of a car, she has spinal problems so here rear legs are weak) or stretch to reach something. Hopefully they will be able to diagnose whats wrong with my heart and then fix it.

[Edited on 12/9/2021 by wg48temp9]

Ubya
International Hazard

[*] posted on 9-12-2021 at 18:22

Quote: Originally posted by wg48temp9  
Quote: Originally posted by Ubya  

Cyborg team unite!

I have now really joined the Cyborg team.

My Cyborg implant (a cardiac loop monitor) was implanted yesterday with what looked like a larger version of the device used to chip dogs and cats. It was a little bit painful as it was inserted in to my left pectoral muscle despite the local anesthetic. I have been give a card to show security if I have to go through a metal detector.

The area is a bit tend now and painful if I lift anything heavy (26kg dog in and out of a car, she has spinal problems so here rear legs are weak) or stretch to reach something. Hopefully they will be able to diagnose whats wrong with my heart and then fix it.

[Edited on 12/9/2021 by wg48temp9]

oh i've never heard of it before, i just have a pacemaker.
i've seen some pics online, it is small, but still, not THAT small, no shit your pec is tender!

(when they have figured it out, asks them to keep it, my plan is to frame all my pacemakers so in a few decades i'll have a nice pacemaker collection hahahha)

ps sorry if the topi is derailing from the original post

Texium
Administrator
Thread Moved
30-11-2023 at 10:10

Go To Top