Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: What is the point of this "Double Pelican Distillation Kit"?
SuperOxide
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 30-1-2023 at 05:02
What is the point of this "Double Pelican Distillation Kit"?

I was cruzin through the series of tubes we call "the internet", and I stumbled across a weird product on Ebay, called "Double Pelican Distillation Kit":

It looks to basically be a regular Pelican Distillation Kit, but the output of one is fed into the input of the other (which I would think forms a closed system, which is dangerous).

The product description goes on to describe what the Pelican Distillation apparatus is used for, but it doesn't mention anything about a Double Pelican Distillation Kit.
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Organised

[*] posted on 30-1-2023 at 05:18

I would wager that it was set up like that to look cool for the photo, but those doing it have no idea what they are doing.

I can see a case for chaining two distillation rigs in series. Bit to link back into the first one is just dumb.

Chemetix
Hazard to Others

Mood: Wavering between lucidity and madness

[*] posted on 30-1-2023 at 13:05

Ahhh, that my friends is the technological wonderment of Alchemy and it's new learnings. It is said that it may provide a stone that if so purified has the transformative powers so sublime where it may turn base metals into gold!!!!
ErgoloidMesylate
Banned

Mood: Freedom of thought is priceless - You can't afford it

[*] posted on 14-5-2023 at 14:30

Quote: Originally posted by SuperOxide  
I was cruzin through the series of tubes we call "the internet", and I stumbled across a weird product on Ebay, called "Double Pelican Distillation Kit":

It looks to basically be a regular Pelican Distillation Kit, but the output of one is fed into the input of the other (which I would think forms a closed system, which is dangerous).

The product description goes on to describe what the Pelican Distillation apparatus is used for, but it doesn't mention anything about a Double Pelican Distillation Kit.

Maybe some process would benefit from continuous distillation in a tri phasic system and the middle layer can be removed from that tube on one side?

https://www.osti.gov/etdeweb/biblio/5683722

https://inis.iaea.org/search/searchsinglerecord.aspx?records...

Cannula transfer and cannula filtering is used for lysergic synth Compressed air and remove co2

Go To Top