Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: research help
entwined
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5-5-2004 at 13:57
research help

i have a project comming up and need at least 2 online sources. all the sites i have been to need registration, which means paying for it. the topics that must be covered are as follow

1.curent opic and how scientists adhere to rules of evidence
2.current topic and biased outcomes
3.why traditions of research must be upheld (scientific method)
4.new theories introduced into scientific community
5.scientific advancment that is being debated with risks and alternatives
6.technology influenced by society
7.universal theory, and how same scientific rules apply everywhere

of course i dont expect people to do this for me, it's just hard finding these online becase searches come up with random things. if you know any sites that may include these dont be stingy. asside from this project, it'll be nice having a free site that has recent articles on it.
4s2
Harmless

Mood: Inspired

[*] posted on 5-5-2004 at 20:01

It shouldnt be that hard to google for some of these individual topics, and find related info. or used vivisimo.com (or another cluster search engine)

On a side note... You will find 2 sides to a lot of these topics... the traditional and the new.

For example... The scientific method. Its bogus crap. Upheld by old conservative men with white hair, and their followers.(*opens the gates*) If you go to a university to become a science teacher, you will learn that it has no place in the classroom whatso ever. (Scientific Methods 101)

However in a traditional sense you would find that the Scientific Method is the basiis for scientific experimentation blah blah blah. So don't use the 1st bit of info you find.

I haven\'t failed, I\'ve found 683 ways that don\'t work. -- Me.

Go To Top