Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: reliable source for potentially illicit reagents?
biologix
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 17-5-2004 at 02:03
reliable source for potentially illicit reagents?

i've found a few websites (city chemical, post apple, labdepotinc) that have the chemicals i'm looking for. my problem is that one or two of these compounds are DEA scheduled...
does anyone know of a reliable source for quality reagents that won't raise any eyebrows? or am i just wasting my time..
a_bab
Hazard to Others

Mood: Angry !!!!!111111...2?!

[*] posted on 17-5-2004 at 05:36

I think you are wasting your time indeed.

Unless you try to learn how to make the reagents yourself.
Polverone
Now celebrating 21 years of madness

Mood: Waiting for spring

[*] posted on 17-5-2004 at 10:42

If you really mean "scheduled" instead of "listed," then it's impossible for you to buy such chemicals, legally, without the proper permits. If you actually mean "listed," then it is no problem to purchase listed chemicals for legal uses, if you find a seller. Ordinary end-users don't even need to fill out any special paperwork (as opposed to resellers or importers, who do). However, different chemical companies may impose burdens above and beyond what the government requires simply because they don't want to deal with shady customers and want to cover their asses in case a customer is caught doing Something Naughty.

If you're the sort who has something to fear from the DEA, I suggest that you should make the chemicals you want, as a_bab suggested.

PGP Key and corresponding e-mail address

Go To Top