Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Nice Forum
Insurance
Unregistered

[*] posted on 19-2-2005 at 12:20
Nice Forum

Just thought that I would say that I like the forum and think I will enjoy my time here. Hopefully there are many regulars who like to chat on here! If anyone needs any help with public liability insurance then thats one thing I do know well!
Reverend Necroticus Rex
Hazard to Others

Mood: Poisonous

[*] posted on 19-2-2005 at 14:42

Hello, nice to meet you, my name is.......................................wait for it.................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... .................................................. ...................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................... My name is Mr Spammy:P

mrspammy.jpg - 53kB

The sun is shining on a brand new day
Blackened corpses burn where they were slain
Self-flagellation prompts him to confess, Bless me father, for I made this mess.
Magpie
lab constructor

Mood: Chemistry: the subtle science.

[*] posted on 19-2-2005 at 15:24

Very cute Reverend :D I like Mrs Spammy. I wonder if she .... Oh well. :(

The single most important condition for a successful synthesis is good mixing - Nicodem

Go To Top