Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 21-1-2006 at 12:02
recrystallization

[Edited on 22-1-2006 by silver22]
12AX7
Post Harlot

Mood: informative

[*] posted on 21-1-2006 at 12:30

Sounds like homework to me. What a shame, not even a "hey guys could you PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE give me a tip or pointer on this one?"

Seven Transistor Labs LLC http://seventransistorlabs.com/
Electronic Design, from Concept to Layout.
Need engineering assistance? Drop me a message!
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
silver22
Harmless

[*] posted on 21-1-2006 at 13:21

hey sorry dude that is what happen when you are a beginner on this site, but hey thx for the tip .
Darkblade48
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 21-1-2006 at 14:03

It should be common sense not to ask people to do homework for you. You won't learn anything that way, and on top of that, you'll learn to rely on outside resources too much.
BromicAcid
International Hazard

Mood: Rock n' Roll

[*] posted on 21-1-2006 at 14:17

Quote:
hey guys any one is in the mood to offer some help
Complete a flowchart showing exactly how to recrystallize and isolate pure substance from the following scenario.
Personally I would have had no problem doing your homework for you had you attempted to do something on your own instead of repeating the question at least summarized, if not verbatim. One phrase would have made answering this question more appealing to me, instead of just starting with "Complete a flowchart" if instead you started with "How would you..." The way you have it, it's almost bossy. And I don't go for that. Really though, it just didn't look like you put enough effort into it.

As for 12AX7, he gets a little excited sometimes, for the most part the people who read this would have simply moved on to the next thread instead of taking a jab at a newcomer. But please, don't make another thread in the future for the same thing when you already have one going. Just re-phrase your question in a manner that makes it look more questioning and less demanding and possibly include some specific hang-ups that you're having and I would definitely be more inclined to help you out.

Shamelessly plugging my attempts at writing fiction: http://www.robvincent.org
12AX7
Post Harlot

Mood: informative

[*] posted on 21-1-2006 at 20:23

Quote:
Originally posted by BromicAcid
As for 12AX7, he gets a little excited sometimes, for the most part the people who read this would have simply moved on to the next thread instead of taking a jab at a newcomer. But please, don't make another thread in the future for the same thing when you already have one going. Just re-phrase your question in a manner that makes it look more questioning and less demanding and possibly include some specific hang-ups that you're having and I would definitely be more inclined to help you out.

Longer, but more concicely the point of view I wished to express... apparently, my brevity came off a bit rude. :o

Tim

Seven Transistor Labs LLC http://seventransistorlabs.com/
Electronic Design, from Concept to Layout.
Need engineering assistance? Drop me a message!
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top