Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: eBay De-listing Potassium Nitrate?
Morgan
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 25-12-2015 at 06:47

That is kind of funny . They have a crack team at ebay banning the nitrates.
IrC
International Hazard

Mood: Discovering

[*] posted on 25-12-2015 at 12:04

Quote: Originally posted by sbreheny  
I have indeed bought H2SO4 from Duda Diesel before but it was through eBay. He still sells on eBay but doesn't list H2SO4. I see that he still sells it direct. That's good - I'll go that route next time. Thanks for the tip. One downside is that he sells technical grade acid. I used to be able to buy ACS grade H2SO4 on eBay before from CCS (Consolidated Chemical and Solvents). I just checked and they also still sell ACS grade 98% H2SO4 direct.

What many should do with sellers you used to find needed items from now banned, is keep their contact information. Communicate directly and obtain a catalog or list of what they actually offer. You can be sure they prefer to sell directly as it eliminates the loss of the ebay and paypal fees they pay on every listed item sale. I found a good source in the ebay seller quartzpegmatite years ago. His actual list is far greater than the ever dwindling number of items he is allowed to sell on ebay. Not to mention often cheaper when they are not trying to compensate for the ever increasing fees and percentages they pay on their allowed listings.

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" Richard Feynman
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top