Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: getting my med back
Yttrium2
Perpetual Question Machine

[*] posted on 6-12-2015 at 18:26
getting my med back

Long story short my living situation got screwed up, in addition to this there were several things in the past that happened that made me worried. I ended up going to the hospital a few times, they locked me up and gave me a 5150 and they think I have SAD. I got cut off my med from 1 doctor, ended up going to another, got cut off again after going back to the hospital. Now I'm at a new doctor and was able to get my meds. Everything was a o k until one of my pharmacists sent in a refill request for propanolol to my new doctor, which made my new doctor curious and want to get medical records from my previous doctor..

I don't have schizo affective disorder... it seems like if there is anything that's causing me grief they say I've got paranoia and instantly blame it on the medications that help me. This has made my situation worse, as I'm trying to do my best in school. Is there anyway to get the diagnoses overturrned? I know I can get the 5150 removed for firearms, but what about the psychiatric medication that is helping me? Is there anyway to get it back?

[Edited on 12/7/2015 by Yttrium2]
cyanureeves
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6-12-2015 at 19:55

it might take a while but i think you will be back on track in time.i had a good insurance and job and went to one of the best rehabs in the city.when i got laid off and ran out of meds i walked into a county general and was sent up to the sixth floor and the door slam shut behind me.i stayed there two days until i was seen by a doctor and without saying a word gave me some meds and i was cured forever.no money and no insurance is a 100% effective cure as 99% of the transients and poor can attest.i have since bought 2 or 3 guns with no problemo and self medicate now and then.

Go To Top