Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Chemistry Questions Help fast
needhelp
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 15-10-2006 at 13:37
Chemistry Questions Help fast

I recently did a chemistry lab with my class. We prepared copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate in the first part of the lab and in the second part we diluted it with 90.0 ml of distilled water. (the quipment used was: 100 ml volumetric flask, pipette)

Now i have questions due about the lab and im having difficultys
1) Would the orginal solution or the distilled solution react more quickly with zinc metal? why?

2) WHy could you not have made 0.100M soultion by simply using graduations marked on the side of the beaker or using a graduated cylinder?

3)Could you have made 0.1000M solution using the equipment we did?
Waffles
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 15-10-2006 at 13:51

Before anyone should help you, they should have evidence that you actually thought about the question before creating an account just to get easy answers on this forum.

Thus, I would tell you actually look in your bloody textbook for the sake of any semblance of an education. Easy answers never did anyone any good.

\"…\'tis man\'s perdition to be safe, when for the truth he ought to die.\"
needhelp
Harmless

[*] posted on 15-10-2006 at 13:53

i reliese that you may think that but i ahve not been issued a textbook from my teacher yet so that it out of the question, and these are simply not the only questions assigned, i ahve just been having trouble with these 3.
Darkblade48
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 15-10-2006 at 13:56

It's the middle of October, if, like many other schools that start the semester in September, you still do not have a textbook, then it might be better to go to the library and look for some general chemistry textbooks.

Please do some research either on the internet, or look through some textbooks in the library.

As iamthewaffler said, we are not here to spoonfeed students. In addition, if you show some semblance of making an effort, more people may be willing to help you.
unionised
International Hazard

[*] posted on 16-10-2006 at 09:56

Even without a textbook (and, presumably, without a library) I can't see why the teacher would have set questions without providing some means by which you could answer them. Was there any discussion in the lesson? Do you remember it?

Go To Top