Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I made a fun video on using salts to recarbonate soda
Fidelmios
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 19-10-2016 at 21:44
I made a fun video on using salts to recarbonate soda

A little backstory for you all. I've been here awhile now, and I haven't felt my videos were up to snuff for the sciencemadness forums. I've felt like the content I produced was trivial compared to HF generators, or literally anything mrhomescientist has made. However, in the process of making my newest video, and getting known a little more on the forums I feel confident posting my channel here. Here is my latest video It is just an idea I had, about trying to save soda that had gone flat.

If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. I am constantly evolving my content, and always look for changes. If you don't like the content, or my videos, I'll take it off the forum and never post them again. I'm still trying to get a grasp on the community, and don't want to come off as that guy.

Anyway, have a great day!
crystal grower
Hazard to Others

Mood: Puzzled

[*] posted on 21-10-2016 at 05:52

Nice video Fidelmios :D, however I have a more stylish method to revive flat soda. Just a cube of dry ice works like a charm and your assistant Mike will never again complain about salty taste of your soda lol.

Elements collected:31/92
Last acquired: Co
Check out the ScienceMadness Wiki: http://www.sciencemadness.org/smwiki/index.php/Main_Page
Also make sure to check out my and hegi's website :) :
http://pieceofscience.com
Thanks.
Fidelmios
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 21-10-2016 at 06:20

Haha thanks CG! I'm repeating the experiment soon, using the dsame materials, execpt I'll be bubbling CO2 into the solution , as to save the sodium citrate (to recrystalize).

If I could get dry ice, that would be my go to plan.... but in my area it is harder to find than illicit drugs! XD

Go To Top