Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Copper GABA Perchlorate
Bfitzy
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 16-7-2017 at 04:32

Forgive me' I've been up 20 hours straight so far and I was working with what I could pull together lol
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

Mood: cool.gif

[*] posted on 16-7-2017 at 08:56

Only for information, was tested TACP in crystallisation process 1:1 with guanidine nitrate. Result are crystals (blue) without detonatable properties.
Also was tested nitroguanidine in a same process. Result are difficulty fibre -
filling energetic material, which has detonatable properties. However about 30% weakly, than pure TACP. And about 40% weakly than CuHP in same others conditions....:cool:...LL

Development of primarily - secondary substances CHP (2015) Lithex (2022) Brightelite (2023) Nitrocelite (2024)
PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

Mood: Bis-diazo-dinitro-hydroquinonic

[*] posted on 16-7-2017 at 12:41

Quote: Originally posted by Laboratory of Liptakov  
Only for information, was tested TACP in crystallisation process 1:1 with guanidine nitrate. Result are crystals (blue) without detonatable properties.
Also was tested nitroguanidine in a same process. Result are difficulty fibre -
filling energetic material, which has detonatable properties. However about 30% weakly, than pure TACP. And about 40% weakly than CuHP in same others conditions....:cool:...LL

Try with guanidine perchlorate (GP) instead of GN and NQ and all your problems will be resolved... :D;):P:):cool:

Guanidine perchlorate is a powerful and sensitive HE...
(H2N)2C=NH.HClO4 --> HCl(g) + CO2(g) + 2 H2O(g) + 1/2 H2(g)

Same must be true with guanidine-copper (II) perchlorate...
Cu((H2N)2C=NH)2(ClO4)2 (bis-guanidino-copper perchlorates BGCuP...

BGCuP must be better performing than TACuP and equally or better than HCuP...

Introduce guanidine or guanidine hydrate into a solution of Cu(ClO4)2...if the complex doesn't precipitate on its own...add cold ethanol and eventually ether (diethyl-ether)...

NQ (nitroguanidine) may be used as its salt...
H2N-C(=NH)-NH-NO2 + NaOH --> H2N-C(=NH)-N(NO2)Na + H2O

Copper nitroguanidinate must me a primary or D2D compound...
H2N-C(=NH)-N(NO2)Na (aq) + CuSO4 (aq)--> Cu(N(NO2)-C(=NH)-NH2)2 (s) + Na2SO4 (aq)

Aminonitroguanidine (H2N-NH-C(=NH)-NH-NO2) must be interesting compound for complexation of Cu perchlorate or as its perchlorate; nitroformiate or nitrate salts admixed with TACuP or HCuP...
==> Cu(ANG)2(ClO4)2, Cu(ANG)3(ClO4)2 or Cu(ANG)4(ClO4)2
==> ANG.HNO3, ANG.HClO4, ANG.HC(NO2)3; the first is a very powerful HE...no doubt the perchlorate will be even better and the nitroformiate arround the perchlorate.

Would be nice to test nitroformiate as anion with copper and related complexes
TACuNF (Cu(NH3)4(C(NO2)3)2)
HCuNF
BGCuNF
MANGCuNF, BANGCuNF or TANGCuNF (if mono, bis or tetra complexes)

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

"Physic is all what never works; Chemistry is all what stinks and explodes!"-"Life that deadly disease, sexually transmitted."(W.Allen)
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 16-7-2017 at 13:09

I am only soldier on chemical field. I have only guanidine nitrate and nitroguanidine. I do not know, how from this making guanidine perchlorate. Of course, that I have NH4ClO4 and TACP. Your brilant a huge source and all options are for my almost incomprehensible. So much equation. But I know, that making aminoguanidine carbonate is pretty difficult from nitroguanidine. Thus, how to make guanidine perchlorate from entire description is for me incomprehensible. Any way, thanks for all...........:cool:...LL

Development of primarily - secondary substances CHP (2015) Lithex (2022) Brightelite (2023) Nitrocelite (2024)
PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

[*] posted on 16-7-2017 at 15:11

I am only soldier on chemical field. I have only guanidine nitrate and nitroguanidine. I do not know, how from this making guanidine perchlorate. Of course, that I have NH4ClO4 and TACP. Your brilant a huge source and all options are for my almost incomprehensible. So much equation. But I know, that making aminoguanidine carbonate is pretty difficult from nitroguanidine. Thus, how to make guanidine perchlorate from entire description is for me incomprehensible. Any way, thanks for all...........:cool:...LL

Yes sorry...a lot of chemistry...but hard to speak about this without equations...

Guanidine perchlorate is very very soluble into water and hard to dehydrate...
It can be made from:
Guanidine chloride + sodium perchlorate --> NaCl + GP
This means that solubility of Guanidine Perchlorate > Guanidine Chloride /Sodium Perchlorate > Sodium Chloride.

It can be made alternatively from:
Guanidine carbonate / NH4ClO4 --mild heating --> GP + CO2(g) + NH3(g)
Guanidine carbonate / HClO4 --> GP + H2O + CO2(g)
Guanidine carbonate + Cu(ClO4)2 --> CuCO3(s) + GP (precipitation of CuCO3)
Guanidine / HClO4 --> GP + H2O
Guanidine / NH4ClO4 --> GP + NH3(g)

How to make guanidine...
Guanidine nitrate + KOH --> KNO3(s) + Guanidine (hydrate/hydroxide)
Guanidine nitrate + NaOH --ethanol--> NaNO3(s) + Guanidine
Guanidine nitrate + dilluted H2SO4 --heat/vaccuum distill--> Guanidine sulfate + HNO3 (g)
Guanidine sulfate + Ba(OH)2 or Ca(OH)2 --> Guanidine + BaSO4 or CaSO4 precipitate.

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

"Physic is all what never works; Chemistry is all what stinks and explodes!"-"Life that deadly disease, sexually transmitted."(W.Allen)
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 16-7-2017 at 23:33

1) Well, from entire is easy Guanidine nitrate + NaOH --------in ethanol--------NaNO3 (will soluble in ethanol ) + Guanidine will precipitate in ethanol ? Pure Guanidine is unstable I mean. OK, can stay as precipitat in ethanol 2x washing.
2) Guanidine as porridge in ethanol mixing with NH4ClO4. Heating on 78 C and try, what happends.
3) Guanidine as porridge in ethanol mixing with NH4ClO4. Mixing ethanol with water 1:1 and heated on 80 C and waiting what happends.
4) .....If happend nothing, All pour into toilet.........:cool:..........LL

PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

[*] posted on 17-7-2017 at 03:36

1) Well, from entire is easy Guanidine nitrate + NaOH --------in ethanol--------NaNO3 (will soluble in ethanol ) + Guanidine will precipitate in ethanol ? Pure Guanidine is unstable I mean. OK, can stay as precipitat in ethanol 2x washing.
2) Guanidine as porridge in ethanol mixing with NH4ClO4. Heating on 78 C and try, what happends.
3) Guanidine as porridge in ethanol mixing with NH4ClO4. Mixing ethanol with water 1:1 and heated on 80 C and waiting what happends.
4) .....If happend nothing, All pour into toilet.........:cool:..........LL

Guanidine is soluble into ethanol just like NaOH while NaNO3 must be relatively unsoluble....sole unknown is solubility of guanidine nitrate...but if it is not soluble into ethanol...one may start into water...
1°) NaOH + Guanidine nitrate into minimum water quantity at ambiant T°--> NaNO3 + guanidine hydrate
Maybe NaNO3 will already start to precipitate.
2°) Add Ethanol to precipitate even more NaNO3

Procedure will work better with KOH since KNO3 is much less soluble into water and ethanol than NaNO3 ;).
Take the solid away by filtration and wash with a little cold ethanol.

You thus have a guanidine hydrate solution into water/ethanol...
==> that you can use to complexate Cu(ClO4)2...or other complexing metal salts (nitrate, chlorate, iodate, bromate, perchlorate, nitroformiate, nitramide, dinitramide,...of Cu, Co, Cd, Zn, Fe, Ni, Cr, ....)
==> that you can exchange ligand with Cu(NH3)4(ClO4)2 (TACuP)...
Guanidine is a stronger base than NH3 and it is less volatile so NH3 will be kicked off the solution and off the complex and be replaced by guanidine...
Good venting is needed for the NH3 (or allow to flow into an acid containing recipient to recover the NH3...HNO3? --> NH4NO3) or recycle into another TACuP process ;)
==> that you can allow to react with an ammonium salt to displace NH3....
NH4ClO4 will provide Guanidine perchlorate and NH3 gas...
If heating is done...better stay onto the low heat...

I have had deliquescent moist hydrazine perchlorate (200 mg)(what must be quite similar to GP) detonating onto a thick stainless steel dessert spoon while heating it onto a mild cooking flame...the spoon had a notch onto the side and was twisted into a loop (I was holding it) but the shock was so strong I couldn't hold it and it lifted into the air spinning at high speed...of course ears ringing, flame blown off. :cool::D;):P:)...that was younger time fun...hopefully without damages other than the spoon :D

[Edited on 17-7-2017 by PHILOU Zrealone]

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 17-7-2017 at 05:17

Huhaha...200mg destroyed the spoon ? In hands ? Flying spoon? Twisted into the loop ? Fantastic attempt. I consider a great Hero. If you survived with all parts ./.
Well, is time for try something from description.....God with us.......:D.....LL
Thanks for all....:cool:

[Edited on 17-7-2017 by Laboratory of Liptakov]

symboom
International Hazard

Mood: Doing science while it is still legal since 2010

[*] posted on 17-7-2017 at 14:57

This thread makes me want to spend time around the vitamin shelf
Thinking of combinations with other amino acids

Also for glycine
Technical grade glycine is sold for use in industrial applications; e.g., as an agent in metal complexing and finishing.

Glycine
GABA
Lysine
Serine

The essential amino acids are histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine

In contrast, non-proteinogenic amino acids are amino acids that are either not incorporated into proteins (like GABA, L-DOPA, or triiodothyronine)

Maybe a amino acid that has a close stucture as glycine
Could make other double salts or complexes

Complex salts of nickel and copper lysine perchlorate was attempted no percipitation

potential semiorganic material was synthesized from the amino family, and single crystals of l-leucinium perchlorate (LLPCl) were grown by slow solvent evaporation at room temperature. From single-crystal XRD, it was found that LLPCl crystallizes in a monoclinic system.

recently synthesized iodates of arginine and lysine,
The paywall wont let me read it

[Edited on 18-7-2017 by symboom]

Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 18-7-2017 at 09:27

Perchlorates with metal and organic amines are a large way. Huge the tree with a lot a branches and hundreds of flowers, inflorescences. And some from them are great a new energetics materials, which waiting on self own the discovery.....:cool:...LL

PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

[*] posted on 18-7-2017 at 13:03

Perchlorates with metal and organic amines are a large way. Huge the tree with a lot a branches and hundreds of flowers, inflorescences. And some from them are great a new energetics materials, which waiting on self own the discovery.....:cool:...LL

LoL is not only an energetic researcher but also a poet :):P;)

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 19-7-2017 at 05:52

I seems, that Copper guanidine nitrate is possible transformed directly on Copper guanidine perchlorate. Results from detonators, respectively from output segments, show on better results, than Copper hexamine perchlorate. Pure ETN is of course slightly better. However, if anyone hasn´t hexamine and HNO3, is it good way, how making something, what will works. NH4ClO4 is condition always. Also is researched nitroguanidine, also he show a interesting properties. Entire is it only a start of research of the filed of the copper perchlorates, with the guanidine. Unfortunately this substance require yet classic primary 300mg charge. Against CuHP, which works always in solid cavity as mono material.
Details will describe later.....:cool:....LL

[Edited on 19-7-2017 by Laboratory of Liptakov]

PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

[*] posted on 19-7-2017 at 10:59

I seems, that Copper guanidine nitrate is possible transformed directly on Copper guanidine perchlorate. Results from detonators, respectively from output segments, show on better results, than Copper hexamine perchlorate. Pure ETN is of course slightly better. However, if anyone hasn´t hexamine and HNO3, is it good way, how making something, what will works. NH4ClO4 is condition always. Also is researched nitroguanidine, also he show a interesting properties. Entire is it only a start of research of the filed of the copper perchlorates, with the guanidine. Unfortunately this substance require yet classic primary 300mg charge. Against CuHP, which works always in solid cavity as mono material.
Details will describe later.....:cool:....LL

[Edited on 19-7-2017 by Laboratory of Liptakov]

Nice first results...thank you for the infos ... :D:);):P

That was fast...only 2 days...we write, you read, you understand, you design experiment, you experiment and already results ...Hat down...bravo.

I think I know who you are...but I can keep a secret...(The Flash ;))

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

symboom
International Hazard

Mood: Doing science while it is still legal since 2010

[*] posted on 19-7-2017 at 11:26

Hexamine Nickel perchlorate burns like black powder Copper hexmethyltetramine perchlorate burns some where in the middle of flash powder and black powder copper guanidine perchlorate sounds interesting seems like it is not as reactive and needs a boosted from what I understand a simple flame wont ignite it same with guanidine nitrate ammonium nitrate and hexamine nitrate which burns as the only. One would think because it has a fuel and a oxidizer it would be flammable and burn

[Edited on 19-7-2017 by symboom]

[Edited on 19-7-2017 by symboom]
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 19-7-2017 at 13:47

Results well, thanks for the Hat....:-).....Relevant results require a lot attempts. Important is testing in solid cavity behind a same conditions. Thus for example, output segment by standard conditions (For ETN 500mg Hi pressed) give diameter hole ( into 2mm steel plate) 8,2 mm with a short and pretty sharpnes edges.
It is reference hole for comparation. Guanidine or hexamine "salts" give diameter 7,2 mm. Well, if is all right. Sometimes is hole from guanidine "salts" only 5,2. But it same pay for hexamine " salt". Thus according last attempts, are results not clear, what is own better. However, Nitroguanidine is possible mixed with TACP under ethanol for example in ratio NG 25 /TACP 75 and this, relatively heterogenous (fibrous) mix has D2D properties. And better output parameters than pure TACP. But worse than CuHP. Behind absence hexamine, is thus possible experimentation with salts on guanidine base. But if someone can prepared guanidine nitrate (nitroguanidine) so also can relatively easy preparation also hexamine. According all, is hexamine - TACP still better than guanidine - TACP. Aminoguanidine was not try, also same glycine. Of course, almost all, what is reactive fuel, can be mixed in stechiometry with TACP and results will almost always better, than pure TACP. But basic conditions are testing in solid cavity, not burning on air only. Burning test (at this compounds) showe nothing about they detonation parameters.....Dr.

PHILOU Zrealone
International Hazard

[*] posted on 19-7-2017 at 17:16

True...ignition and flame propagation in the open is only one aspect of the properties of a compound...
The effect of ignition under confinement (multiple aluminium foil layers or detonator casing) will reveal deflagration or even detonation power...

Typical examples are:
-nitrocellulose...what burns a bit like black powder in the open but deflagrates or detonates once confined...
-Nickel hydrazine nitrato complex (NiHN) what burns fiercely into the open but deflagrates or detonates strongly once confined a little...

PH Z (PHILOU Zrealone)

Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 20-7-2017 at 13:39

Last tests show, that Tetraamine copper perchlorate with hexamine gived best results as D2D mixture against mixtures with guanidine nitrate or nitroguanidine. Therefore is in vain here explained entire variants, what all was tested with guanidine - TACP. Yet, that on air his mixtures show pretty fast burning, more fast than CuHP. In solid cavity are his properties always weaked, than any mixtures TACP - hexamine. Therefore I here describe basic preparation CuHP, respectively Tetraamine copper perchlorate - hexamine clathrate.
10g TACP + 10g hexamine is dissolved in 50g ammonia water 25%. (Ammonium hydroxide 25% in aq.) In closure jar is temperature increase on point of boiling to dissolving both compounds. Or behind use reflux cooler without any cover cap. Instantly after dissolving stop heating. Cooling should by take of about 3 hours from +60 C to - 5C.

Important: For separation crystalls is impossible use paper filter, which is destroyed during a few seconds. Solution is Schweizer reagent and decompose all organics materials. You use Buchner or very fine stainless sieve of eyes 0,1 - 0,05 mm. Or synthetic the cloth.

Yields should by 10g CuHP. Water filtrate is possible recycled on hexamine, NH4ClO4 and CuO. Solution simply boiled to dry. All compounds is possible use directly with next charges, respectively dry mix is counting and insert as hexamine 7-9g. Small amount AP + CuO is not necessary re-counting. Thus, for next charge is added only 1g pure hexamine, 9g old, and 10g TACP. Evaporate on glass, ceramic, not on stainless plate, which is reactive during hard drying process. Thats is basic preparation. All values are not critical. Is possible use A. hydroxide only 10%, and only of 30 - 60g. ON basic 10g TACP is possible insert only 5g hexamine. TACP takes hexamine always into own crystalls almost in same concentration. Any way, any ratios, results are always great. Is even possible making mix so, what you take simply 4,3g TACP (all fine powder), add 0,3g AP, add 0,3 hexamine, pour on it a few drops of ammonia water to consistency the porridge. 1 minute mixing by the spoon. This mix is pour - insert on stainless plate and by 80 Celsius evaporated. Smell it entire as hell and coyote together, but on plate in basically run process super fast recrystallisation. From porridge is almost instantly transparent blue water, (principle recrystal) and after 3 minute of course dry crystalls. Is it very fast, dangerous, but results are best. Also here is values not critical. Is possible added only 0,2 - 0,4 hexamine without AP.
However described method 4,3 +0,3 + 0,3 show best properties....:cool:...Dr

[Edited on 20-7-2017 by Laboratory of Liptakov]

Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 22-1-2018 at 01:56
copper glycine perchlorate

For Cu (GLY) ClO4 is possible use same method as for here is described Cu(HEX) ClO4 ? Thus 10g TACP + 10g glycine heated 60C in NH4OH 24% ? For example in 50g ammonia water? Cooling on - 5C and separe crystals ? Thanks for any reply...:cool:

Rosco Bodine
Banned

Mood: analytical

[*] posted on 22-1-2018 at 13:16

For Cu (GLY) ClO4 is possible use same method as for here is described Cu(HEX) ClO4 ? Thus 10g TACP + 10g glycine heated 60C in NH4OH 24% ? For example in 50g ammonia water? Cooling on - 5C and separe crystals ? Thanks for any reply...:cool:

There was a reply in the NPED thread
http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=24817&...

If what I believe is likely will happen does happen, perchlorate will displace nitrate and the amines will displace ammonium to some extent ....and what is the equilibrium there I am not sure.

A shared or mixed "ammonia value" complex is possible, where half of the coordination with copper is one "ammonia value" amine compound and the other half is coordinated with a different "ammonia value"amine compound.

For example methylamine will replace and displace 2 of the 4 ammoniums, and perchlorate will displace the nitrate for a precursor, and these are probably solubility driven reactions.
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 23-1-2018 at 00:22
copper glycine perchlorate

Thank you. Yes, I know. I've studied all 5 the links from the recommended link, before a some days. But I did not find the answer. However, Thank you for explaining NH Group's behavior....:cool:.....LL

Rosco Bodine
Banned

Mood: analytical

[*] posted on 23-1-2018 at 01:10

I should have posted these links before

http://tetrazolelover.at.ua/index/energeticke_zluceniny_kyse...

translate
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&...

https://books.google.com/books?id=Tt8JAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA152&...

http://www.hoboes.com/pub/Prohibition/Drug%20Information/Mis...

http://www.orgsyn.org/demo.aspx?prep=CV1P0531

Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

[*] posted on 23-1-2018 at 10:15

Thanks for all, Rosco......:cool:

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top