Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Small H2 tank and SS reaction vessel for sale [UK]
hexabio
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 1-11-2017 at 05:40
Small H2 tank and SS reaction vessel for sale [UK]

I have a small hydrogen tank (.5L, 150bar) about the size of a 1L water bottle, have set it up to be able to fill a 2.5L stainless steel reaction vessel and then be unscrewed while retaining pressure. The reaction vessel has a pressure gauge and valve as well as a 30mm opening for adding fluids, stirbars, etc. It has been pressure tested and holds a seal well.

The pressure vessel and all parts are stainless steel except for the pressure gauge, but it can be replaced for less than 10£ if it gets corroded. The vessel has only been used with water to test for holding pressure at high temperature.

The H2 tank will come empty but it costs only 15£ or so to refill, no company account needed. If you cant get to London to have it refilled they can ship it for around 50£.

The tanks new cost around 320£ each because they are niche mini tanks, I can mail the whole setup anywhere in the UK for 500£.

U2U me if interested, will probably need a waiver of liability unless you can show you have formal haz/chemistry training.

[Edited on 1-11-2017 by hexabio]

Go To Top