Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: To my fellow Australians: Police and Glassware shipments
SWIM
National Hazard

[*] posted on 5-2-2018 at 21:30

Quote: Originally posted by Reboot  

Kidding, of course, though I have been accused of being an undercover cop for probably similar reasons of appearance. In my limited experience undercover cops tend to look like druggy scumbags, which makes a lot more sense.

Wow, I look like an undercover cop???

Not that I actually AM a druggie scumbag, but I look kinda like a cross between Peter Boyle (when he was alive), and Meatloaf.

One thing I can tell you is the cops certainly don't think I look like a cop. More like somebody they might need to practice their choke-hold on.

Thanks for the details, j_sum1, its good to know this isn't an incredibly bad Idea.

JJay
International Hazard

[*] posted on 5-2-2018 at 22:54

Kidding, of course, though I have been accused of being an undercover cop for probably similar reasons of appearance. In my limited experience undercover cops tend to look like druggy scumbags, which makes a lot more sense.

A real undercover cop surely wouldn't look like a cop, right? I have read that they often look like druggies or whatever - often out of shape - and typically have fake identities to fool people who research their backgrounds.

WangleSpong5000
Hazard to Others

Mood: Curious

[*] posted on 23-2-2018 at 23:21

Quote: Originally posted by JJay  

A real undercover cop surely wouldn't look like a cop, right? I have read that they often look like druggies or whatever - often out of shape - and typically have fake identities to fool people who research their backgrounds.

A real proper undercover cop is pretty rare... proper high level stuff. Your average undercover cop sticks out like a sore thumb and like most police they're intelligence is limited by virtue of the fact that they chose a profession where you have to do what you're told when you're told...

Smart people tend not to think in this fashion...

Police should be dealing with violent criminals and those that cause harm to others in society... but no... the powers that be are far too retarded and incompetent to be trusted with anything, like how to utilise a police force for example...

Dicks

Hyperbole be thy name
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top