Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: US group buy: 1-bromobutane, bromoethane, dibromomethane, iodomethane, monomethylformamide
Melgar
Anti-Spam Agent

Mood: Estrified

[*] posted on 19-4-2018 at 19:01
US group buy: 1-bromobutane, bromoethane, dibromomethane, iodomethane, monomethylformamide

The pricing here seems to be incredibly good, but depends heaving on what you're ordering. Ie, dibromomethane is like $25 for 0.5 kg. Also depends on where you're getting it shipped to, within the US, hazmat fees, etc. So I figured I'd gauge about how much we want to purchase here, then get a quote. For some reason, the suppliers with better prices seem to be less forthcoming with prices, but I know that the larger the order, the better they'll be with pricing.

They also have a bunch of standard solvents, but nothing on the DEA lists. Pyridine, they have for a good price (I think). Diglyme is another that seems like it'd be super useful. Grignard reactions without all the screwing around extracting ether from starting fluid.

Don't want to have too long of a list or I'd get blacklisted, but let me know a quantity you'd be interested in and I'll write up an order list and get a quote, okay?

I promise prices will be quite good, based on the few quotes I was given, but it depends a lot on order quantity too. Once I have a quote, we can either order or veto, then wait some time to order again.

The first step in the process of learning something is admitting that you don't know it already.

I'm givin' the spam shields max power at full warp, but they just dinna have the power! We're gonna have to evacuate to new forum software!

Go To Top