Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Should information be freely available or restricted (mass hysteria)chemiphobia fear of the unknown
symboom
International Hazard

Mood: Doing science while it is still legal since 2010

wink.gif posted on 14-8-2018 at 20:09
Should information be freely available or restricted (mass hysteria)chemiphobia fear of the unknown

So i have been reading up on the internet being regulated
To only a few monopolistic IPS how is every one eles internet
Around the world also wish we had access to this so called internet 2.

What would happen to the world if every one knew chemistry.
What wpuld that world look like.

What needs to be done for others to see our hobby unfavorably is if we produce something useful discoveries by the average citizen.
How many people would have clean drinking water
Cleaning up oil spils and hazardous industrial accidents
Better batteries instead of old fashion lead acid batteries
Be responsible with chemicals respect then or they will burn you

I think ill wait till my countries suicide crisis epidemic has subsided and the countries healing from it.
Have you seen suicide mickey mouse creepy stuff.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/featured/people-are-getting-plastic...

People are worrying about robots taking over because thats what humans have done more people are going in to psychology.

This epidemic has spured grouth in councelers and mental heath profesionals that robots are unlikly to help as well as another human. Creating millions of jobs to fix thier own country

What my country did not know they were sick an ilness i have see scizophenia up close siting powerless to help the drugs only make him a zombie.
The goal is to have more productive members of society as possible what if proverty was gone because everyone had access to chemistry can save their selves from poisoned water

I am with you on that my state sas a slogan
Legal use means
Responsible use

[Edited on 15-8-2018 by symboom]

JJay
International Hazard

[*] posted on 14-8-2018 at 20:52

I'm a big believer in free speech. Some information is secret. Some is confidential. But restrictions on the dissemination of open source scientific knowledge are an abomination, and governments that try to make rules stating otherwise will be confounded and ignored. ISPs can't really restrict what information they disseminate either. If knowledge is criminalized then criminals will still have unlawful knowledge. Laws against sharing knowledge only put blinders on law abiding citizens.

On the other hand, I'm not writing a step-by-step tutorial for complete newbs on how to make 2C-I-NBOMe for contaminating the water supply from common OTC ingredients. That would be irresponsible. But I do not believe the courts would look well upon a law against writing such a guide, provided that it could be written without actually breaking any laws.

symboom
International Hazard

Mood: Doing science while it is still legal since 2010

[*] posted on 14-8-2018 at 21:00

I totally agree there is much more to chemistry then pepole know how much power it has to change the world
Like chemistry is only useful if their is profit
Their should be a challenge which country can make their citizens happy. You can judge a country by how it treats the worst of problems homelessness layijg on the city hall in la
No more room city is expanding to fast.
Society is sick every one out for themselves so many phychological games here.
Isolation causes depression then you get better then anxiety kicks in then sad then creeply happy to die. I have see way to much shit for knowing spanish and chinese

Remember Never tell the fbi how would you like it if i went through your stuff.

They call it gentification kick the homeless out and put expensive apartments there.
They are still worried about a monkey behaviour

We are becoming more like 18 century chemists age of inovation
What would happen if everyone knew phychology
People can fix thier problems a better place
knowlege is power

Control atoms
Control biology
Control our brains overide processes and the subconcious
All thats left is control nature and if we did that we would have a huge amount of power.

Also i hope we dont have a dihydrogen monoxide
Link it can kill you... Sarcasm
Also when a chinese national says the us cant attack north korea they are our friends. So creeepy.
Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought him back

Also guess what is link all time high scizophrenia for too mich stress.
Stress triggered scizophenia

Lets create all of the elements.
Thats an acheviement then your teach says how do you have access to an alkali metal.without a lab setting is imposssible
Now we can fix our cars and houses once we have the knowledge
Im glad i did not finish my plan. It would have been to early not enough responsible people.

I support the rador labs objective project or goal what ever you call it. I hope its possible.

Go To Top