Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Want To Buy Fluroboric Acid
Steam
Hazard to Others

Mood: Triple Point

[*] posted on 29-10-2018 at 15:00
Want To Buy Fluroboric Acid

I am working on a Printed Circuit Board Recycling project and I need to remove the electronic components from some sample boards I have. Found this paper and it looks quite promising.
Would anyone have access to some Fluroboric Acid (aq) which they wouldn't mind selling? Or have a good source for some.
Thanks in Advance for any help on the matter!

Attachment: phpoWrBM9 (4.4MB)
This file has been downloaded 369 times

DISCLAIMER: The information in this post is provided for general informational purposes only and may not reflect the current law in your jurisdiction. No information contained in this post should be construed as legal advice from the individual author, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through, this post without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer licensed in the recipient’s state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction.
Melgar
Anti-Spam Agent

Mood: Estrified

[*] posted on 29-10-2018 at 18:10

Here you go:

https://chemsavers.com/f/fluoroboric-acid-48-500-ml/

The first step in the process of learning something is admitting that you don't know it already.

I'm givin' the spam shields max power at full warp, but they just dinna have the power! We're gonna have to evacuate to new forum software!
AvBaeyer
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 29-10-2018 at 18:56

Elemental Scientific right there in Minnesota has it in its catalog. They sell to private parties. Keep in mind that with ChemSavers you will have to pay extra shipping which may amount to as much or more than the chemical cost.

http://www.elementalscientific.net/store/scripts/prodList.as...

Enter "fluoroboric acid" in the search box.

Hope this helps.

AvB

Go To Top