Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  9
Author: Subject: The Chemical Closet
joeflsts
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 24-3-2008 at 07:52

Quote:
Originally posted by pantone159
Others have reported getting spam from TCC. (Not me though.) Where do those emails seem to have come from?

I deleted the original spam mail that I got from them. I do have a copy of the email that I replied with asking them not to contact me and their email address is from google or aol I think. I'm going by memory since I'm at my office at the moment. When I get home today will tell you exactly.

I did check last night and it did not come from from anything remotely associated with the Government address given above.

I really would be intereted to see if this site is a LEO site but I don't think that it is.

Joe
joeflsts
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 24-3-2008 at 14:47

Quote:
Originally posted by joeflsts
Quote:
Originally posted by pantone159
Others have reported getting spam from TCC. (Not me though.) Where do those emails seem to have come from?

I deleted the original spam mail that I got from them. I do have a copy of the email that I replied with asking them not to contact me and their email address is from google or aol I think. I'm going by memory since I'm at my office at the moment. When I get home today will tell you exactly.

I did check last night and it did not come from from anything remotely associated with the Government address given above.

I really would be intereted to see if this site is a LEO site but I don't think that it is.

Joe

This is the email address used:

u.k.t.c.c.sales@googlemail.com

Hardly a LEO address in Arizona.

Thansks,
Joe
anotheronebitesthedust
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 24-3-2008 at 17:02

Weird. Every email I've ever received from them came from sales@thechemicalcloset.co.uk
chemoleo
Biochemicus Energeticus

Mood: crystalline

[*] posted on 24-3-2008 at 18:05

anotheronebitesthedust, you are wasting forum space, as you aren't addressing, in fact avoiding answering any of the repeated friendly requests.

Whilst your response ("Eat a dick Joeflorist. I've read your posts and you've revealed yourself as a piece of shit.") is not so friendly.

Please give me a reason why you are not a waste of bytes? Your past posts are certainly not worth a glance.

Sharpen up or you may well be overstaying your welcome here.

Never Stop to Begin, and Never Begin to Stop...
Tolerance is good. But not with the intolerant! (Wilhelm Busch)
anotheronebitesthedust
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 26-3-2008 at 14:14

What chemicals I order and the details of said business transactions is nobody's business but my own. Nor are the in depth details.

The sole purpose of my posting in this thread was to inform and advise anyone interested of the legitimacy of a company called The Chemical Closet whom I had first hand knowledge of dealing with. Last time I checked the name of this thread was in fact "The Chemical Closet" and the overall topic seemed to be about the legitimacy of this company.

Just because I choose not to post in depth details of my experience is not solid evidence that I am lying or attempting to lead people astray, or that The Chemical Closet is in fact a reputable and legitimate company that is simply selling controversial precursor chemicals.

If anyone doesn't believe me, tough. Instead of getting your panties in a knot, why not place an order for Sodium Chloride and see if you get your order? If you do, then I'll admit I was wrong.

It just seems odd to me that:

1) on my credit card bill it said their Paypal account was in AZ.
2) The IP address in their email was from Arizona.
3) The name their website is registered to is the name of a law enforcement officer in Arizona.
4) I live in Canada which has lax chemical laws compared to the U.S. and still didn't receive, not one, but three orders.
5) I had RCMP officers tell me that U.S. agents were putting pressure on them because of "chemicals" (which I'll admit could be caused by several different factors since I do a lot of buying and selling of various different chemicals in Canada and the U.S.)
organometallic
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 26-3-2008 at 15:21

Is it me, or does anotheronebitestheduse behave similarly to banned member Quince?

In vials of ivory and coloured glass
Unstoppered, lurked her strange synthetic perfumes,
Unguent, powdered, or liquid - troubled, confused
And drowned the sense in odours.
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 26-3-2008 at 15:26

It does not sound smart to me that you placed three orders at this company. If I try a new source for chemicals, then I usually place only one order for a relatively innocuous chemical and see what happens with the order.

In the past, I have had experience with another somewhat shady business, www.kno3.com. I just was curious and ordered a single roll of magnesium ribbon (they had a discount price of only GBP 2.50 for one roll). This was back in 2004, and the roll of Mg indeed arrived one week later without any problem. That has given me more thrust to buy another chemical from them (500 grams of NaClO4.H2O for an acceptable price of GBP 16).

The chemical closet, however, looks so shady to me, that I will never order anything. Their prices also are insane, really insane.

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
pantone159
National Hazard

Mood: desperate for shade

[*] posted on 26-3-2008 at 15:54

Quote:
Originally posted by organometallic
Is it me, or does anotheronebitestheduse behave similarly to banned member Quince?

I don't think anotherone is anywhere near as bad as Quince was. Publicly insulting joeflsts was over the line, but IIRC Quince was obnoxious on many more occasions.

[Edited on 26-3-2008 by pantone159]
joeflsts
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 26-3-2008 at 16:59

Quote:
Originally posted by anotheronebitesthedust
What chemicals I order and the details of said business transactions is nobody's business but my own. Nor are the in depth details.

The sole purpose of my posting in this thread was to inform and advise anyone interested of the legitimacy of a company called The Chemical Closet whom I had first hand knowledge of dealing with. Last time I checked the name of this thread was in fact "The Chemical Closet" and the overall topic seemed to be about the legitimacy of this company.

Just because I choose not to post in depth details of my experience is not solid evidence that I am lying or attempting to lead people astray, or that The Chemical Closet is in fact a reputable and legitimate company that is simply selling controversial precursor chemicals.

If anyone doesn't believe me, tough. Instead of getting your panties in a knot, why not place an order for Sodium Chloride and see if you get your order? If you do, then I'll admit I was wrong.

It just seems odd to me that:

1) on my credit card bill it said their Paypal account was in AZ.
2) The IP address in their email was from Arizona.
3) The name their website is registered to is the name of a law enforcement officer in Arizona.
4) I live in Canada which has lax chemical laws compared to the U.S. and still didn't receive, not one, but three orders.
5) I had RCMP officers tell me that U.S. agents were putting pressure on them because of "chemicals" (which I'll admit could be caused by several different factors since I do a lot of buying and selling of various different chemicals in Canada and the U.S.)

So post the email header. The registrar of their website is given above in my post. It is very easy to verify - go to ANY registration entity and look it up. You can start with www.register.com

I do not have a copy of your email so I will assume that the email you got was from a LEO in Arizona. Since you are willing to "warn" users on this forum of the potential risk I think you would be MORE than willing to share the header of the email to prove your point.

Joe
shadow
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 26-3-2008 at 20:57

I forgot to check the list when I bought some sulphuric acid from some biodiesel guy in SE America, and spent a couple days sweating the purchase. Should I worry some more?
I saw that chemcloset website linked to ebay, and when I saw what they were selling, I said, "no way, especially across borders."
I've also been eyeballing some iodine on ebay for some tame procedures, but don't know if I should.
I hate this bs.
Does anyone know if Alfa Aesar is user friendly?

[Edited on 26-3-2008 by shadow]

joeflsts
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 27-3-2008 at 04:19

Quote:
Originally posted by shadow
I forgot to check the list when I bought some sulphuric acid from some biodiesel guy in SE America, and spent a couple days sweating the purchase. Should I worry some more?
I saw that chemcloset website linked to ebay, and when I saw what they were selling, I said, "no way, especially across borders."
I've also been eyeballing some iodine on ebay for some tame procedures, but don't know if I should.
I hate this bs.
Does anyone know if Alfa Aesar is user friendly?

I don't know why you would "sweat" the purchase of Sulfuric Acid. You can buy it in many places in any grade (technical, ACS, etc). If you buy a restricted item on Ebay you should expect to run the risk of being questioned.

Joe

anotheronebitesthedust
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 27-3-2008 at 19:53

I've edited out certain parts of the email.

Quote:

Return-Path: <sales@thechemicalcloset.co.uk>
Received: from smtp7.hushmail.com (smtp7.hushmail.com [***.***.***.***])
by imap8.hushmail.com (Cyrus v2.2.12-Invoca-RPM-2.2.12-8.1.RHEL4) with LMTPA;
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:24:54 +0000
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from smtpoutwbe01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (smtpoutwbe01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net [208.109.78.112])
by smtp7.hushmail.com (Postfix) with SMTP
for <******>; Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:24:26 +0000 (UTC)
Received: (qmail 10280 invoked from network); 25 Feb 2008 22:23:09 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO gem-wbe24.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net) (64.202.189.227)
by smtpoutwbe01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net with SMTP; 25 Feb 2008 22:23:08 -0000
Received: (qmail 17472 invoked by uid 99); 25 Feb 2008 22:23:08 -0000
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:23:08 -0700
Subject: RE: The Chemical Closet - Order Confirmation for order #**********
To: ******
Message-ID: <20080225152308.108ea902d7053ac5fce469b3ee523d4b.23ad4152bf.wbe@email.secureserver.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/html; CHARSET=US-ASCII
User-Agent: Web-Based Email 4.12.23
X-Originating-IP: 148.167.148.100

<html><body><div>Mr. ***</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Tracking numbers are not provided as they are not valid outside Royal Mail terrain.&nbsp; We appreciate the desire of our clientele to remain discreet and therefore do not post tracking outside UK.&nbsp; Please contact Customer Service for further information if your parcel has not been received within a month of order placement, until then, we ask you limit correspondence.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Regards</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Sales Department</div>
<div>TCC<BR><BR></div>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 8px; MARGIN-LEFT: 8px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid" webmail="1">-------- Original Message --------<BR>Subject: Re: The Chemical Closet - Order Confirmation for order<BR>#**********<BR>From: &lt;******&gt;<BR>Date: Sun, February 24, 2008 6:24 pm<BR>To: "The Chemical Closet"&lt;sales@thechemicalcloset.co.uk&gt;<BR><BR>Can I get a tracking number for this order?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>***<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:21:15 -0800 The Chemical Closet <BR>&lt;<a onclick="Popup.composeWindow('pcompose.php?sendto=sales%40thechemicalcloset.co.uk'); return false;" href="http://email.secureserver.net/pcompose.php?aEmlPart=0&amp;type=reply&amp;folder=INBOX&amp;uid=1303#Compose">sales<B></B& gt;@thechemicalcloset.co.uk</A>&gt; wrote:<BR>&gt;Hi ***,<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;This email is confirming your order with The Chemical Closet.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;The Chemical Closet - Order # **********<BR>&gt;----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Date of order: 2008-02-20 23:20:04<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Order Summary:<BR>&gt;----------------------------------<BR>&gt;Total number of items ordered: 1<BR>&gt;Product total: 86.13<BR>&gt;Shipping total: 9.78<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Grand Total: 95.91<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Item breakdown:<BR>&gt;----------------<BR>&gt;(1) Red Phosphorus, Amorphous (500 grams)(Buy 500g get 100 free) <BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Billing Address:<BR>&gt;--------------------------------<BR>&gt;****** <BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;****** <BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;********* <BR>&gt;Canada<BR>&gt;Email Address: <A onclick="Popup.composeWindow('pcompose.php?sendto=******); return false;" href="http://email.secureserver.net/pcompose.php?aEmlPart=0&amp;type=reply&amp;folder=INBOX&amp;uid=1303#Compose">******<B></B >@***</A><BR>&gt;Phone: ******<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Shipping Address<BR>&gt;--------------------------------<BR>&gt; ******<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;*** <BR>&gt;****** <BR>&gt;********* <BR>&gt;***<BR>&gt;Email Address: <A onclick="Popup.composeWindow('pcompose.php?sendto=******); return false;" href="http://email.secureserver.net/pcompose.php?aEmlPart=0&amp;type=reply&amp;folder=INBOX&amp;uid=1303#Compose">***<B></B> ;@***</A><BR>&gt;Phone: ******<BR>&gt;Special Instructions: <BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Shipping Breakdown:<BR>&gt;-----------------------------------------------<BR>&gt; Ship using: Royal Mail - Airsure&#***;<BR>&gt; Cost: &#***;9.78<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Payment Info<BR>&gt;--------------------------------<BR>&gt;Payment method:PayPal<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;For your security, here is some information about the computer <BR>&gt;that placed this order:<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;IP Address: ***.***.***.***<BR>&gt;Host Name: ***.***.***.***<BR>&gt;User Agent: *********; <BR>&gt;.net clr ******)<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Thanks again,<BR>&gt;Customer Service<BR>&gt;The Chemical Closet<BR><BR>--<BR>Click here to find great deals on vending machines.<BR><A href="http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4fHtLu3HfObJVFbix29HAOG6du8t7yQ3mPNmKLf9jszC95ZB/" target=_blank>http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4fHtLu3HfObJVFbix29HAOG6du8t7yQ3mPNmKLf9jszC95ZB/</a><BR>&gt;<a href="http://www.thechemicalcloset.co.uk/" target=_blank>http://www.thechemicalcloset.co.uk</a><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></body></html>
MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

Mood: Suspicious

[*] posted on 27-3-2008 at 20:04

I'm not sure about Canada but in the US, when your package is seized by customs, they send you a letter in the mail telling you why.

Did you get a letter?

This happened to me when I tried to order some tobacco seeds from Canada. Back then, "propogative seeds" were not allowed to be shipped into the United States.

Thanks for posting the email, anotheronebitesthedust.

"There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry ... There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors. ... We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it and that the only way to detect it is to be free to inquire. And we know that as long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress." -J. Robert Oppenheimer
undead_alchemist
Hazard to Others

Mood: Tired, Cleaning up corporate messes at work!

[*] posted on 27-3-2008 at 20:54

The packages could have been seized by Canada Customs.
Also Canada Post will only ship chemicals within the country via ground services, and only from business accounts cleared by the Post Office.

Also looking at the email. RP was ordered. and that is also a Class A / List 1 chemical here in Canada

[Edited on 28-3-2008 by undead_alchemist]
joeflsts
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 28-3-2008 at 03:58

anotheronebitesthedust,

I think you're a LEO but I could be wrong.

Joe

[Edited on 28-3-2008 by joeflsts]
PETERCPA
Harmless

[*] posted on 28-3-2008 at 15:44

Quote:
Originally posted by anotheronebitesthedust
Hey whaddya know. The IP in the email from Chemical Closet is based in Arizona.
Quote:
OrgName: City of Phoenix
OrgID: CITYOF-78
Address: 251 W Washington
City: Phoenix
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85003

NetRange: 148.167.0.0 - 148.167.255.255
CIDR: 148.167.0.0/16
NetName: PHXGOV
NetHandle: NET-148-167-0-0-1
Parent: NET-148-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: COPNS1.CI.PHOENIX.AZ.US
NameServer: COPNS2.CI.PHOENIX.AZ.US
NameServer: NS1.DURU.NET
NameServer: NS2.DURU.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 1991-05-09
Updated: 2008-01-10

RAbuseHandle: ITDPH-ARIN
RAbuseName: ITD PhxWeb
RAbusePhone: +1-602-256-3527
RAbuseEmail: mailbox.ecam@phoenix.gov

RNOCHandle: ITDPH-ARIN
RNOCName: ITD PhxWeb
RNOCPhone: +1-602-256-3527
RNOCEmail: mailbox.ecam@phoenix.gov

RTechHandle: ITDPH-ARIN
RTechName: ITD PhxWeb
RTechPhone: +1-602-256-3527
RTechEmail: mailbox.ecam@phoenix.gov

OrgTechHandle: DP1317-ARIN
OrgTechName: Pristavec, David
OrgTechPhone: +1-602-256-3484
OrgTechEmail: dpristav@ci.phoenix.az.us
MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

[*] posted on 28-3-2008 at 17:00

What the hell? What makes you think he's an LEO? By the way, I'm almost 100% sure that LEOs typically browse through chemistry forums (WetDreams mostly). I read it in a Microgram Journal entry.

"There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry ... There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors. ... We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it and that the only way to detect it is to be free to inquire. And we know that as long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress." -J. Robert Oppenheimer
undead_alchemist
Hazard to Others

Mood: Tired, Cleaning up corporate messes at work!

[*] posted on 28-3-2008 at 19:07

Quote:

Return-Path:
Received: from smtp7.hushmail.com (smtp7.hushmail.com [***.***.***.***])
by imap8.hushmail.com (Cyrus v2.2.12-Invoca-RPM-2.2.12-8.1.RHEL4) with LMTPA;
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:24:54 +0000
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from smtpoutwbe01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (smtpoutwbe01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net [208.109.78.112])
by smtp7.hushmail.com (Postfix) with SMTP
for <******>; Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:24:26 +0000 (UTC)
Received: (qmail 10280 invoked from network); 25 Feb 2008 22:23:09 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO gem-wbe24.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net) (64.202.189.227)
by smtpoutwbe01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net with SMTP; 25 Feb 2008 22:23:08 -0000
Received: (qmail 17472 invoked by uid 99); 25 Feb 2008 22:23:08 -0000
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:23:08 -0700
Subject: RE: The Chemical Closet - Order Confirmation for order #**********
To: ******
Message-ID: <20080225152308.108ea902d7053ac5fce469b3ee523d4b.23ad4152bf.wbe@email.secureserver.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/html; CHARSET=US-ASCII
User-Agent: Web-Based Email 4.12.23
X-Originating-IP: 148.167.148.100

The X-Originating-IP: 148.167.148.100 is what anotheronebitesthedust is referring to.
chemnut
Character assassin

[*] posted on 29-3-2008 at 18:51
Bakersfield Chemistry Teacher

Quote:
Originally posted by MagicJigPipe
What the hell? What makes you think he's an LEO? By the way, I'm almost 100% sure that LEOs typically browse through chemistry forums (WetDreams mostly). I read it in a Microgram Journal entry.

Thechemicalcloset is the result of years of work by detective Tracy McBride. Yes, it is operated by a law enforcement group from Maricopa County, AZ.

Here is a story regarding one of the fools who stepped into this spiderweb:
http://www.bakersfield.com/hourly_news/story/353300.html

in particular, read the PDF police report which is linked within webpage. one will find that thechemicalcloset provided the entrapping transaction.

dream safely friends
peace

[Edited on 30-3-2008 by vulture]
microcosmicus
Hazard to Others

Mood: spin up

[*] posted on 29-3-2008 at 20:01

Is this a chemistry forum or a character assasination forum? And what
is supposed to be so scandalous about somebody trying to figure out
how to wire up a camera?
MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

[*] posted on 29-3-2008 at 20:23

What exactly are you trying to accomplish, chemnut?

I pissed off some people over at WD because I wouldn't stop bitching about the posting styles so apparently, they are trying to libel me in an attempt to... well, I'm not sure exactly but obviously they are being extremely childish.

I agree with microcosmicus. What was with posting about my camera problem?

EDIT
Oh yeah, by the way, "watchthis":
https://sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=9796&...

And what's so foolish about using the same name? Am I hiding from someone?

[Edited on 30-3-2008 by MagicJigPipe]

MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

[*] posted on 30-3-2008 at 01:02

"Search warrants served Nov. 29 at Shafter High and Scheidemantel’s home in the 11400 block of Marazion Hill Court in Bakersfield turned up guns, meth ingredients and recipes for making the drug, the reports said. When asked by detectives why he had chemicals in his house and classroom that are used to make meth, Scheidemantel said the chemicals were for class purposes only.

“That’s what I do,” Scheidemantel was quoted as saying in the reports. “I am a chemistry teacher, and all those things are there, but they’re for labs.”

The investigation into Scheidemantel began when local and federal authorities were alerted that he went online to buy red phosphorous, a key ingredient for making meth. Scheidemantel told detectives the day his house was searched that he wanted the red phosphorous so he could teach his students how to make matchsticks.

Detectives told him that red phosphorous is toxic and highly flammable and asked if he thought that was an appropriate substance to expose students to.

“I guess I didn’t think of that,” Scheidemantel said, according to the reports."

What do you suppose the "ingredients" to make meth were? Red phosphorus and normal chemicals? It really seems like this guy might really have been into home chemistry.

RP is one of the least toxic substances IMO. What a bunch of crap. I mean, paint thinner is "toxic and flammable"! What the hell? Kids can only mess with chemicals less toxic and flammable than RP nowadays? That doesn't leave much. And you see how they made him defend himself buy saying "I guess I didn't think of that". He knows damn well they're full of shit but he still said that instead of saying "that's bullshit!".

Sauron
International Hazard

Mood: metastable

[*] posted on 30-3-2008 at 01:44

Red P is relatively non toxic if and only if it is completely free from white P. This is not always the case. But I agree that characterizing red P as "toxic" prior to making any determination of its purity, is uncalled for.

Moral of this tale is: if you are going to put your neck in a noose by ordering red P from some online sting operation, don't have information on meth cookery around too.

I would not be so swift to decide this fellow is so innocent. Maybe he's been watching that stupid IV series and decided to get rich quick.

The matchstick story is pretty lame. Couldn't he think of a better pedagogical use?

And Officer Hazmat ought to be reminded that safety matches sold in every grocery and supermarket, yea even in Bakerfield, have striker strips chock full of red P.

"But what about the children?"

[Edited on 30-3-2008 by Sauron]

Sic gorgeamus a los subjectatus nunc.
MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

[*] posted on 30-3-2008 at 07:03

"The matchstick story is pretty lame. Couldn't he think of a better pedagogical use?"

I noticed that as well. What a dufus. He's either not a very good liar, not very knowledgable or both. I wonder if it makes a difference if, in addition to, illicit drug print-out information, one has information on legal drugs and various other aspects of chemistry.

I know I have information on some "illicit" substances buried around here somewhere. I suppose I should locate that information and destroy it since, apparently, that along with having NaOH, hydrochloric acid, acetone and friends indicates guilt of conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine or other drugs.

The sources I have are legitimate articles but damn... There goes freedom of information + common chemicals. See, I know that not having pseudoephedrine saved my ass when I was searched and accused of making meth a few years ago (also, possibly the fact I didn't have "recipes", either). I suppose it's time to clear out my medicine cabinet as well. I know I have some allegra-D samples around here somewhere.

It's sad that I have to do stuff like that.

Sauron
International Hazard

Mood: metastable

[*] posted on 30-3-2008 at 19:19

I once heard a Texas Ranger accuse someone of making "crystal methane"

I remember thinking, this guy needs some remedial narc classes.

Sic gorgeamus a los subjectatus nunc.
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  9

Go To Top