Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  6    8  
Author: Subject: The Chemical Closet
jigpipenotsomagic
Harmless

Mood: Relaxed

[*] posted on 16-4-2008 at 17:28

Hey jigpipe....You still want to buy that red p? It's second generation now!
Sauron
International Hazard

Mood: metastable

[*] posted on 16-4-2008 at 18:06

No, you miss the point.

Some green check sucking SOB gets paid to analyze "intelligence" from clandestine lab busts. So he turns in reports that say "In 82% of the (clandestine) labs closed in last 5 years we found 22 liter round bottom flasks."

And at some point some other sucker at the withered federal tit decided that possession of, or ordering of, 22 L RB flasks might be an indicator of clandestine-lab activity.

However, as they have dropped all attention to hardware as far as I can tell, some OTHER bureaucrat finally figured out that this datum was an indicator of approximately nothing, since all it means is that someone wanted a largish round pyrex sphere with one or more openings on top.

This is more or less a rerun of the Red Devil lye episode. You remember, when someone "analyzed" that 76.4% of meth labs busted contained Red Devil brand drain cleaner (lye) and so the word went out that henceforth acquisition or possession of Red Devil lye would be prima facia evidence of criminal activity. Yeah, right. Felonious plumbing with intent to roto-root.

Sic gorgeamus a los subjectatus nunc.
MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

Mood: Suspicious

[*] posted on 16-4-2008 at 18:11

I always wondered about the specifics as to why Red Devil Lye just vanished from store shelves about a year ago.

"There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry ... There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors. ... We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it and that the only way to detect it is to be free to inquire. And we know that as long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress." -J. Robert Oppenheimer
Magpie
lab constructor

Mood: Chemistry: the subtle science.

[*] posted on 16-4-2008 at 19:06

Yes, the Red Devil Lye has disappeared no doubt due to DEA propaganda and intimidation. It was, however, promptly replaced by an equivalent container of another brand. But we are all safer now because the label does not say "Red Devil" on it.
Sauron
International Hazard

[*] posted on 16-4-2008 at 19:23

I think this amply demonstrates that the scourge of methamphetamine is and always was a Satanist conspiracy.

Possibly with Communist connections as well. After all, a RED devil. Pesky Bolshies!

(Sauron foams at the mouth and falls over backwards.)

soxhlet
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 16-4-2008 at 19:38

I was thinking about filling a 22L RB flask with H2O and tossing in a couple of gold fish.

TCC is most likely the doings of a rouge task force out of Arizona. While the group may have participation of one or two low ranking DEA agents, it is not a well-conceived operation. Looks like something slung together by a small group of hacks,, and most likely is.

Think maybe a jiggy person here has been taunting TCC as well. That’d likely explain OU812’s fraudulent appearance.

[Edited on 16-4-2008 by soxhlet]
Sauron
International Hazard

[*] posted on 16-4-2008 at 21:45

I concur. Or,not even DEA but some local/state badges with delusions of grandeur. Beating the grass to startle the snakes.

BustedByTheChemicalCloset
Harmless

[*] posted on 26-4-2008 at 20:08
DEA AKA The Chemical Closet AKA TRACY MC BRIDE

:(This posting serves as a warning!:mad:

After placing an order with the chemical closet.

A swatt team Busted in my door and arrested me!

"MAKE NO MISTAKE" THE FEDS AND THE DEA AND TRACY MCBRIDE ARE USEING KNO3'S SAME IDEA, YOU WILL NOT RECIVE YOUR ORDER JUST A DUMMY PACKAGE WITH DUMMY OVERSEAS LABELS. WHEN THE PACKAGE IS OPENED, A DEVICE GOES OFF LETTING THE SWATT TEAM KNOW YOU OPENED THE PAKAGE THEN THE BUST IN.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE, IF YOU ORDER FROM
"THE CHEMICAL CLOSET" "YOU WILL BE BUSTED."

EVERYTHING THEY ARE SELLING IS ILLEAGAL!

Attachment: TheTruth!.rtf (1kB)
This file has been downloaded 721 times

Harmless

[*] posted on 26-4-2008 at 20:29

:obuy for the chemical closet and get busted:(

they have an alarm that goes off after you open there package and then the feds com in wanting to kill you!:mad:
Harmless

[*] posted on 26-4-2008 at 20:31

:oWARNING:o

:(YOU WILL GO TO JAIL IF YOU ORDER FROM THE CHEMICAL CLOSET:(
S.C. Wack
bibliomaster

Mood: Enhanced

[*] posted on 26-4-2008 at 20:39

Quote:
Originally posted by BustedByTheChemicalCloset
:(This posting serves as a warning!:mad:

After placing an order with the chemical closet.

A swatt team Busted in my door and arrested me!

"MAKE NO MISTAKE" THE FEDS AND THE DEA AND TRACY MCBRIDE ARE USEING KNO3'S SAME IDEA, YOU WILL NOT RECIVE YOUR ORDER JUST A DUMMY PACKAGE WITH DUMMY OVERSEAS LABELS. WHEN THE PACKAGE IS OPENED, A DEVICE GOES OFF LETTING THE SWATT TEAM KNOW YOU OPENED THE PAKAGE THEN THE BUST IN.

bullshitdetector.gif - 57kB
soxhlet
Harmless

[*] posted on 28-4-2008 at 19:31

Its no BS there SCWack. I was the recipient of a controlled delivery. DEA rigs up a package with a device that sends a signal when package is opened. Then, all hell comes through the door.

Thechemicalcloset is a disguisting LE fraud. Its not too unreasonable to expect that law enforcement would stop illegal sales on the internet. But no, in the bullshit USA, law enforcement are the ones advertising illegal sales. Its a disgrace. Sort of tempts one to reconsider if maybe Tim McVeigh was really all that wrong.

if you
buy red phosphorus
buy iodine
buy ephedrine

from thechemicalcloset website

you will be raided in a controlled delivery

(the chemical names are added to this post so that anyone doing a google search for I2 will have this thread turn up)

[Edited on 28-4-2008 by soxhlet]
S.C. Wack
bibliomaster

Mood: Enhanced

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 01:14

So where is the police report? Where is the search warrant?
len1
National Hazard

Mood: NZ 1 (goal) - Italy 1 (dive)

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 01:46

Quote:
DEA rigs up a package with a device that sends a signal when package is opened. Then, all hell comes through the door.

Its easy, get your package, drive into the desert, open it up, get your ill gotten goods, while LE will be breaking the door in somewhere else. Whats more they wont have any proof as to who opened your package - if its the opening thats so important to them. I think that meter is right.

PS An even better idea is to open it up inside a sealed metal container - EM waves can not penetrate metal - that way you can enjoy your goods without going anywhere.

[Edited on 29-4-2008 by len1]
Sauron
International Hazard

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 01:47

I suppose that makes these members "chemical closet cases" eh?

It matters not at all whether package is open or not. The feds will be camped outside your place in a spook van. They have to be, in a controlled delivery scenario, because the package is contraband and therefore evidence and they need to retain a chain of custody. So if you try to leave to "go into the desert" to open the package they will intercept you. That was the lamest piece of unadvice I have heard for a coon's age.

The offense was the ordering of the RP, causing it to be illegally imported into the US, that is a Customs violation and Customs not DEA will be lead agency in the matter. DEA will be in on it too. They have a lot of practice at these controlled delivery stings, they are nothing new.

They would like you to open the package prior to making the bust so you can't claim that you didn't know what was inside. But make no mistake: they aren't going to let you mosey on down the road with said package. They have to keep control of it, that is why it is a CONTROLLED delivery.

Remember the Islamic types in Canada who ordered 3 tons of AN? That was a classic controlled delivery, only it was domestic, and not importation.

In the case of TCC, they will have proof you ordered it, proof you paid for it, the entire chain of transport and finally proof of delivery all under their CONTROL. Every email you sent to TCC, every phone call, every detail will be on record. How did you pay? Credit card? Paper trail. Western Union? Paper trail. Intl postal MO? Paper trail.

[Edited on 29-4-2008 by Sauron]

joeflsts
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 05:47

Quote:
Originally posted by S.C. Wack
So where is the police report? Where is the search warrant?

Next he will call you names...

Joe
MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 07:16

Quote:
So if you try to leave to "go into the desert" to open the package they will intercept you. That was the lamest piece of unadvice I have heard for a coon's age.

Surely he was joking. I agree that the poster is full of shit because opening the package HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. The chemistry teacher who was busted still had the package unopened and sitting on the kitchen table (IIRC).

My guess is that the poster is someone from WetDreams. For some reason they have this undying need to convince everyone that it is a LE operation, and it seems they will acheive that end by any means (even by stooping to the LEOs level by lying and manipulating).

Of course, that is just speculation and not fact. Who knows...?

"There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry ... There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors. ... We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it and that the only way to detect it is to be free to inquire. And we know that as long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress." -J. Robert Oppenheimer
solo
International Hazard

Mood: ....getting old and drowning in a sea of knowledge

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 07:37

Quote:

My guess is that the poster is someone from WetDreams. For some reason they have this undying need to convince everyone that it is a LE operation, and it seems they will acheive that end by any means (even by stooping to the LEOs level by lying and manipulating).

.............you are always putting down WD, are you upset they banned you for being an unruly member there..............solo/java

Spelling: achive...wrong, its achieve!

It's better to die on your feet, than live on your knees....Emiliano Zapata.
Sauron
International Hazard

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 08:05

I've never been a member of WD and never even looked at their site. But, MJP is onto something, in the sense that a couple of these newbies here, seem to really really want to have us believe, for whatever reason, that TCC is a LE sting, and I can't help wondering what their agenda is.

It may or may not be a sting; as the little polyhedron in the 8-ball full of ink says "Answer hazy, ask again later"

Their tales of woe, certainly, fail to ring true, are utterly without support ing evidence, hollow and artificial. Not one single member with any credibility or track record on this forum has had such an experience.

I am not advising anyone to order from TCC.

Pulverulescent
National Hazard

Mood: Torn between two monikers ─ "hissingnoise" and the present incarnation!

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 09:50

Quote:

Spelling: achive...wrong, its achieve!

(Jeez! Such pedantry!)

I'd order from TCC if their prices weren't so fucking high!

No other reason!

What a paranoid thread!

I'm not in the US, though!

P
Pulverulescent
National Hazard

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 11:04

Busted's raison d'etre seem to be, "they wouldn't sell to me, so I'll see if I can put others off buying from them"!

'Sad really!

P
Pulverulescent
National Hazard

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 12:51

Their mantles all seem rated at 115v; they're selling from the UK and they don't even know the UK uses 220v.

They're just assholes out to make a quick buck!

They may be legit, but they're plain stupid!

Fuck politics anyway--- particularly American politics!

P
brew
Hazard to Self

Mood: enthralled

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 16:13

Yeah sure I'm going to take the risk with TCC. What have I got to loose other than. My freedom and liberty,
being disgraced by society, stuffing up my current academic year, my friends and family thinking my chem
hobby is indeed a front for my meth production, my residance, my part-time job, my dog who no-one would
want to love and look after I am sure, my girlfriend also, my future career in Biomedical science and of course
my reputation and self asteem. Sounds bloody wonderful and at the same time I get to assist in helping
these thoughtess money grabbing assholes into making a bit more money. Sure why not, I can contribute to
the meth prob in my local area. Gives more work for the local dentist, Dr, phyc unit and make some ready cash
at the same time. Hooray for TCC.
soxhlet
Harmless

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 17:27

SciMad is not running short on stubborn skeptics eh?

Here is a link to the indictment of Brian Howes and Kerry Shanks. Read down a few pages and you will see that James Porter is Tracy McBride:
http://www.kno3.com/PDF/FULL-_INDITEMENT-FROM-ARIZONA-FULL-O...

Combine this with the arrest of Baskerfield teacher, arrest in Albuquerque, half dozen of IP addresses pointing to Phoenix and DUH.

I would like to see a scan of the search warrant handed to “Bustedby”. Not that I have any doubts. Just like to see as much clear and convincing posting as possible.
MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

[*] posted on 29-4-2008 at 17:56

We have heard and seen all this same shit over and over. This thread is now pointless, IMO.

EDITED
Did not want to perpetuate this immaturity and decadence.

[Edited on 4-29-2008 by MagicJigPipe]

Pages:  1  ..  6    8  

Go To Top