Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: FNet for the win. Time for internet 2.0
The jersey rebel
Hazard to Self

Mood: dealing with excessive change

shocked.gif posted on 16-11-2018 at 12:58
FNet for the win. Time for internet 2.0

Hey everyone. longtime no post. Currently dealing with health stuff and college. Now that I have a spare moment, I want to tell you about something known as FreedomNet I've been helping develop under a new alias. Our privacy has been such a huge issue since the internet is centralized and the feds seem to absolutely hate us.

Granted if I was a monopoly of arbitration (the government), I'd not want to encourage intelligence either unless politically beneficial.

Anyway, I've realized that the current internet system is dated and innately subject to the governments whim. so with a team of cryptoanarchists, i helped develop a mesh network.

Here are the files and Github repository. please share this far and wide because the more people know about this, the more the network grows, and the stronger it becomes.

[Links removed by moderator]

Please give this a look.

Note: this only works for linix OS due to it's decentralized nature.

[Edited on 11-17-2018 by Texium (zts16)]

Water is wet, fire is hot, I'm a jersey born rebel

AKA the roguemillenial on other sites.
Tsjerk
International Hazard

Mood: Mood

[*] posted on 16-11-2018 at 13:13

I like these kind of initiatives, but what you are saying here doesn't say much. You just give some installation files we don't know anything about but your few words.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, and assuming that what you present here is completely honest; why is this better than using a VPN over tor?
Texium (zts16)
Administrator

Mood: Graduated

[*] posted on 16-11-2018 at 21:55

This looks rather dubious. I've removed the download links from the OP. This isn't the place to be advertising your idealistic non-chemistry projects.

Texium (zts16)
Administrator
Thread Moved
16-11-2018 at 21:55

Go To Top