Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: got into trouble for experimenting in dorm
Saerynide
National Hazard

Mood: Ionic

[*] posted on 2-12-2008 at 15:57

For now, I think your best bet is to fight the suspension for next semester. Missing a semester is BAD. My friend took a medical leave of absence because she got really sick last year, and now she's so behind that. For her, it's pretty much "forget doing well, focus on graduating first" now :(

Forget about the dorm thing. Just find an apartment and get off university property. Don't give them anymore reason to hate you. When I had my run in with the cp, I was dying to get off campus. I was afraid of them coming into my room: I stopped opening the blinds, I moved all my personal or sensitive stuff (both physical items and data) to a friend's place, I set up detection that would trip so I would know if someone entered my room while I was out... It was awful :(

So yeah, just try to get the suspension thing sorted out...

Btw, did you record the conversation with the cops, agents, and admin? I had my ipod recording in my pocket incase anyone tried to shove words in my mouth later...

[Edited on 12/2/2008 by Saerynide]

"Microsoft reserves the right at all times to monitor communications on the Service and disclose any information Microsoft deems necessary to... satisfy any applicable law, regulation or legal process"
donlaszlow
Harmless

Mood: :)

[*] posted on 4-8-2009 at 10:08

It's a touchy subject with the whole terrorist hysteria, but in the future, if possible try to get access to a laboratory in your school or faculty.
And get friends who don't snitch on you.
People who are idiots for chemistry don't really understand, and fear what they don't know.

You should find professors, who also were and still are chemistry enthusiasts, they might have a saying in these matters and might take your side.
Plus people who are working as administrative personnel and have a bad attitude mostly have a strong inferiority complex towards students most of the time and fear loosing their jobs.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top