Author: Subject: good way ?
ItalianXKem
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

mad.gif posted on 27-6-2009 at 04:30
good way ?

that a good method , manners ?!
some user
hissingnoise (any time) , stochiometricsteve (much in past) , stateohack (much in this days) , vulture (one time , offended me as ''lazy bastard'' , words form her mouth)
have offended me , accused me as a troll
last night I'v to be angry and did attacked stateo with
Italin-Sicily language
is over ! isn't justo who all my post are bursted or some
f****** user offended and accuse me
I send three mail at Polverone , madscientist and Vulture
it is the manners between users ?!
:mad:

[Edited on 27-6-2009 by ItalianXKem]

The Italian X Chemistry is back !
ItalianXKem
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 27-6-2009 at 04:34

now I sended two to sauron and nicodem

ItalianXKem
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 27-6-2009 at 04:42

if there was a method to solve (autoban) the problem yourself I would do it, are seen as rude and aggressive many users, forum disappointing

starman
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 27-6-2009 at 17:49

Can't we just get rid of this idiot? Does he add anything useful whatever?

Chemistry- The journey from the end of physics to the beginning of life.(starman)
indigofuzzy
Hazard to Others

Mood: Distilled

[*] posted on 27-6-2009 at 18:30

Hmmm. I had always found this to be one of the few hideouts for intelligent civilized life on the 'net. Or, well, at least as intelligent and civilized as 'net life gets.

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DancingRain

26 elements collected so far
Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 27-6-2009 at 19:24

LMAO your suggesting an autoban of Nicodem and vulture as a way to solve your problem. :D I have had a very long and rough week but I have to admit this is one time you have made me very happy ItalianxKem. I laughed and laughed when I read this threed because you come here pretending to not "be speking da eglis wel" and then have the nerve to request an auto ban of the moderators and administrators...

Ha..... this takes the cake and I would not doubt if an autoban wasn't on the way just like you requested:P

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
Sauron
International Hazard

Mood: metastable

[*] posted on 27-6-2009 at 21:31

I deleted your U2Us unread and will continue to do so at least as you learn to communicate coherently. If I want to read stream of consciousness, I will reread Finnegan's Wake, Joyce is better at it than You are.

You cannot force anyone to assist you in learning about military chemistry unwillingly - so stop trying.

There are many here for whom English is not their cradle language, but it is the lingua franca of chemistry and de facto of this forum. The others have learned it and very well too. So what is wrong with you? What appears to be wrong is that you are a lazy sod. Stop it and help yourself.

Sic gorgeamus a los subjectatus nunc.
vulture
Forum Gatekeeper

[*] posted on 28-6-2009 at 04:46

Italians seem to be notoriously bad at english, atleast those who haven't traveled much. That's what you get with Berlusconi's brainwashing titshows on TV.

So ItalianXKem, you wan't to be banned?

One shouldn't accept or resort to the mutilation of science to appease the mentally impaired.
hissingnoise
International Hazard

Mood: Pulverulescent!

[*] posted on 28-6-2009 at 05:14

I thought he wanted that Kraftwerk song played over and over and ov. . .
Autobahnned!

[Edited on 28-6-2009 by hissingnoise]
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 28-6-2009 at 07:10

There is more than enough noise on the line. If ItalianXKem learns to communicate, the signal to noise ratio might increase considerably :D.

In general, however, I have good experience with Italian people. I had an Italian colleegue and he could speak English very well and he was a respected person in the company. I also met other Italian people, who were a pleasure to deal with. So, luckily not all Italians are like ItalianXKem.

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
Sauron
International Hazard

Mood: metastable

[*] posted on 28-6-2009 at 07:51

As it happens I am 50% Sicilian, 3/8 Irish and 1/8 Bavariam. The matter at hand has nada to do with being anti-Italian.

Sic gorgeamus a los subjectatus nunc.
DJF90
International Hazard

[*] posted on 28-6-2009 at 08:02

Communication is a massive part of chemistry; perspective employees with chemistry degrees are highly sought after (even for a non-chemistry related job) because they are literate, numerate, problem solving, comprehensive and have good communication skills. I think ItalianXKem would probably have better luck talking to us in italian; at least then it may be comprehensible, at least to a few of us (myself exculded :P)
stoichiometric_steve
National Hazard

Mood: satyric

[*] posted on 28-6-2009 at 09:51

i'd say, the only one who needs an autoban is the thread starter.

setback
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 28-6-2009 at 10:33

When you communicate on a text-base medium, it's very important that you can express your ideas clearly. Since this is an English forum, that would mean putting a little more effort in refining your grasp of the language. It's not terrible, but it could be much much better. There are many folks who post here that do not speak English as a native language. Some of them might even speak better English than some of the Americans here (which is sad, but another subject for another day.)

Anyway, if you have any interest in pursuing chemistry as a carer, it would be to your advantage to learn either English or German. So the sooner the start, the better off you'd be.

[Edited on 28-6-2009 by setback]
Nicodem
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 29-6-2009 at 00:00

Dear ItalianXKem, maybe you are too young and kewlish to have ever bothered thinking, but I can tell you that when you offend dozens of members here, by posting irrelevant crap, incomprehensible text or unbelievably lazy questions like you continuously do, it makes you appear like you are just some kewl, troll, idiot or hopefully just a troubled teenager. However, offending dozens of members makes it is quite obvious that at least some of them will try to do their best to offend you back at least as much or even more. A forum is just like society - you get what you give - and if all you can give is crap...

Please, do not get back before you grow up. It is for your own good, and I'm not saying this just to patronize, I honestly mean it. Go to school, learn how to learn, become a responsible person and get rid of that demented kewlish attitude. Then come back here and I will be the first to welcome you.

…there is a human touch of the cultist “believer” in every theorist that he must struggle against as being unworthy of the scientist. Some of the greatest men of science have publicly repudiated a theory which earlier they hotly defended. In this lies their scientific temper, not in the scientific defense of the theory. - Weston La Barre (Ghost Dance, 1972)

Read the The ScienceMadness Guidelines!

Go To Top