Pages:  1  2    4  
Author: Subject: Rouge science
Rosco Bodine
Banned

Mood: analytical

[*] posted on 15-12-2010 at 11:53

The zipped archive

file name: RogueSci,org Forum Archive 6-14-09 by Chaac.rar

is now in the upload folder on the MadHatter FTP.

Some older archives are already in the backup folder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLLNt8nP1Rw&fmt=18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELNh23yRiJc&feature=relat...

[Edited on 15-12-2010 by Rosco Bodine]
holmes1880
dushbag

Mood: Egregious

[*] posted on 16-12-2010 at 08:34

I've seen your quotes on Rogue Sci and you were kewler than any kewl on there. LOL :D Like a teenie bomber.
Rosco Bodine
Banned

Mood: analytical

[*] posted on 16-12-2010 at 09:27

I have a hundred stirbars and a dozen prop jobs so you know I like to stir things up.
sbillinghurst
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 16-12-2010 at 12:16

I thought I thaw my way inside, but Dr. John WW went all the way to the finely divided. I am going to steer it to a "Captain Obvious", so, if we put the O where it goes, the staright name is Capt. John WOW, but it is already not funny, if you aks him, much less the tattoo. Um, it goes on my bung hole and it says 'wow', but I do cartwheels and it then says 'wow mom'. See what I did there?

Rogue elephants dot com just returns "rogueelephantart.com". The work is "a small orange", but elephants are much funnier in a big klatch. The plural.

If I work the rouge as I want to do, I shall change what I am putting it on to my hand. That's two refs to South Park. Animation has risen or sunk to new levels on account of this show, but Mike Judge, of "Beavis and Butthead", graduated same time, same place, as me. His: physics, mine: chem. Couldn't you guess?

This whole post is degraded. Mr. John, is a guy, who has his finger on the pulse of South America. I don't know if screen names injure the owners if I maniplulate them. I thought they were the access to anonymity. You never know.

So, John, imagine a chemical company exists to supply ephedrine. Any order that goes out, can that be hacked into and diverted? You write about hacking. I just wonder, Sport, because now you are a chemist/computer wonk.

When does it change from national security, resetting valves on nuclear power plants, to a lower form of attack with the possibility of going undetected, but sending real material, not just torrents, to new destinations?

I saw "Day of the Jackel, Jackle, JACKAL" with Bruce Willis, but it had some holes. What do you think of the ppl who can't spell, anyway?

Jesus I am dumb. I just don't read. I think I know it all. That's what you are old for.

Steve, you are not old for a reason. You are old because ...I don't know. Why is there aging? Is it yeast, or rouge, no. Rouge and formaldehyde help preserve the dead, who there is no reason to resurrect.

I'm not satisfied with torrents any more. I want sharks with laser beams attached to their heads. I want the secrets of computerization told to those who can handle it. It is time we started offing the members of the oligarchy. See how the 'h' in that word gives it the 'k' sound, Itchyfruit?

Otherwise, it is a darcy, like a D'Artgnon. Don't be impressed with spelling names, people. I increase the stress looking for a failure, when you already are already out of whale oil to put on the gears of the ancient machines already.

So, this excellent, (pause. Who is he, so excellent?), John guy, you would have the Portagee and the Spanish...

There's no Portuguese in California. Where do they make this stuff up, a giant wave of Portuguese immigration to the United States. (Yunite Estates)?

Google Translate, sure, but I bid the developing question of a wearable real-time translator. Otherwise and sure, yeah, the Wikileaks era we are suddently thrust into, we need, in order to maximize this point in history, you know, the lasting effects for the good of all minus the elite, umm, it stirred up the possibilities. Before it is again obscured, ...

I want all the movements of materials, branches, leaves, rouge, other buffing compounds, for every scrap of trash and finished matchstick for all the trade, everywhere. It's in reach. Assange has to answer for the density and opacity of huge data dumps. How can we search it? It hasn't even been stolen!

Let me test you guys: what is Elmer's Glue, and what is Armor-All? I was able to scrape up these two items in my whole working career. What is nickel brightener?

Vinyl acetate, 50% silicone emulsion, saccharine.

Here, go buy some poison to put in people's food: http://www.electromax.com/spec_ingred.html

Cutesy it up: :P

Keep it sane, Steve. Okay, I will need a brush to do this. You already have a pesticide in your language against insanity, consisting of the proper use of time, in the interval. You are flattened in the direction of travel. Set your alarm for ten minutes, commence to think, and when it goes off, you write down your entire dialog, the critical thoughts being the last three words before the alarm went off.

I can't do it. I don't listen to you, I don't even listen to myself.

Notice as you watch the television interview with the survivors that they waste their fifteen minutes of fame by not stating that they are going to be crying in a minute, and then stick to it. They could have predicted it, then they'd be psychic. Instead, they come out with this, "Don't play that one, Pa, that one always makes me cry." "No, I'm about to play the one that makes you take off your clothes, daughter." So, they're liars. They give being psychic a bad name.

No-one acts like he can predict the future one whit.

At time zero, carbon entered the food chain. No, I don't know when time zero is. At time t, the entire mass of uranium began to be tracked by computer. No, I don't care where that's headed.

At some point, computers became more vulnerable, traceable to the pissing-off of a horde of hackers. We already have the model of the cult of the suicide bomber, and this model may be flimsy. Perhaps some forms of auto-homicide are not suicide. Therefore, it appears that as long as our language of it is self-mutilated, our chance of understanding it is like the monkeys who bang out Shakespeare on a row of typewriters, once you get enough of them.

Boy, there's two funnier things than this, and my Windows Update erases all my tabs. They were golden, precisely on the retort factor. One is on Bluetube, and one is on YouTube. The Yo---one is "shaolin fights tae kwan do", the comments, and the other one is Bluelight, with ah, eureka, "how to smoke meth outta a light bulb", again, the comments make it.

Actually, one of them is linked to the thing I just gave you the Googly to. I haven't the foggiest as to how to say, "What does this link to?"

I am getting a lot of Russians who search to my site on how to make meth. I hope they aren't becoming too bad-boy in their mountains in the Ukraine. They only have a President, Putin, who gives off mafia vibes, and I know, but he's jumped in. He frickin' poisons a guy with polonium. I can't believe that. That's next to something on Ripley's Believe it or Not. Believe it or don't.

Yet, he is not guilty. I'll take mine in an atomic milkshake.

Ah, here's why I thought to myself yesterday, "The roar of the greasepaint." I had to pare it down to that. It's originally the smell. Roar's the crowd. Rohr's the aluminum skins on a buck for the, what, Titan? I don't care who you are, it's rouge. rogue, rogue, rogue. There, fixed. That way you won't fly into a mountain (on Mars).

Say again? Do we have an ambassador for this state dinner? repeat repeat not not repeat not, come back?

I am fractal. I can feel my image rastering. I'm appearing to sink into the bed the way butter disappears in a hot skillet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take your meds and stop trolling - Vulture

[Edited on 17-12-2010 by vulture]
smaerd
International Hazard

Mood: hmm...

[*] posted on 17-12-2010 at 15:35

No offense sbillinghurst but, have you gone and eaten the graph paper that gets passed around at concerts? Perhaps it's me but I could make no sense out of that post to spite it's length and the heart that went into writing it...
franklyn
International Hazard

[*] posted on 22-12-2010 at 00:58
Password Protected

http://www.roguesci.org/theforum

iHME
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-12-2010 at 05:20

RogueSci is now UP!
The Forum is not up yet :(

http://roguesci.org/

I also wonder what will happen with the pictures.
They are sure to be under some copyright.

[Edited on 23-12-2010 by iHME]

It\'s a catastrophic success.
Renaissance Man
Harmless

[*] posted on 30-12-2010 at 06:55

Quote: Originally posted by smaerd  
No offense sbillinghurst but, have you gone and eaten the graph paper that gets passed around at concerts? Perhaps it's me but I could make no sense out of that post to spite it's length and the heart that went into writing it...

HAHA, This has easily been one of the most hilarious threads I have ever read between that an the communist reagents joke.

Quote: Originally posted by Rosco Bodine  

( check the image properties )

I spent a good deal of time a few years ago reading on some of the more esoteric computing forums. Instantly my time there came back as I saw these images, I saw a lot of stuff like this. Mysterious posts accompanied by suggestive music, isn't a bit odd that jpg compression was used, (gif is superior in size and quality for images with swaths of one color, like logos) the dimensions of one of the images was 500x499, and the file file's size given the low resolution and degradation from compression?

I have not had an opportunity to do a lot of close examination yet, but it piques my interest. But, then again I am probably just being paranoid and seeing things that aren't there.

It's all probably from that graph paper I found at burning man. ;)
sbovisjb1
Harmless

[*] posted on 18-9-2011 at 20:16

It seems that Roguesci is back. Does anyone have any information about whats going on? The last I knew, NBK2000 was in Canadian jail, waiting extradition for murder.

\"Chemists are a strange class of mortals, impelled by an almost maniacal
impulse to seek their pleasures amongst smoke and vapour, soot and flames,
poisons and poverty, yet amongst all these evils I seem to live so sweetly
that I would rather die than change places with the King of Persia.\"
-- Johann Joachim Becher
dennisfrancisblewettiii
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 19-9-2011 at 00:12

I believe that is still the case. I hope the truth of the situation pans out. I'm unsure of his innocence/guilt.

Personally, I don't see the value in roguesci anymore. Years ago, I thought it was kewl.

On a professional level, many of the mayhem ideas involving explosives were expensive.

Furthermore, once people started discussing biological warfare and various biological eugenic ideas on how to developmentally stop child birth and other stuff, that's when the site went down and things started getting shady.

On a tangent, developmental biology was starting to get a re-work in 2005 with a lot more dev-bio knowledge and epigentic knowledge coming out. It may be possible to put something in water and stop child birth. But I wouldn't know what such an agent would be nor whether or not it could transport to the gametes/ovum to control epigenetic regulation.

If you consider placing something like that in poor countries, than you could probably get away with it. Such a thing would be a sure act of terrorism to cripple the race and genetic population of the area.

For that time period (~2005), Bush had yet to implement biological warfare safeguards in America. Efforts were put forward more in his rein. This involves computers and various biological filters to examine incoming biological contaminants. Much of the technology is still lacking, though.

As far as I understand, the owner of the website did not have a large professional knowledge of biological warfare but had more knowledge in chemistry.

It would be really entertaining to talk about population dynamics and biological warfare. But the last time I started doing that stuff (years ago), I started seeing a lot of shady figures. Personally, I just study the neurobiology of cognition now. But I have a gift for studying viruses, microbiology, and population dynamics.

I can assure you that the government is still very paranoid about smart people with dangerous ideas.

Personally, I've been reading about more stuff on rhodium these days. I'm interested in how to make illicit drugs for experimental purposes (such as seeing how long I can keep a mouse high on methamphetamines and have it go through a morris water maze). Various crazy ideas relating to neurobiology.

Other mad ideas I have involves hematophagy and attempting to find ways to explore the neurobiological identity (and mathematical correlates) of it, and then induce it in other species. Heh. :cool: I'm interested in the instinctual knowledge aspects of it; and I want to see if those aspects can be instilled in other species without much effort. AKA: I want to make other species want to consume blood.

It's a mad idea, for sure. I think it would be possible with some cybernetics and brain re-routing, but axonal transport is still a mystery to do it without cybernetics to encourage particular kinds of motivational population coding based on environmental stimuli.

[Edited on 19-9-2011 by Genecks]
S.C. Wack
bibliomaster

Mood: Enhanced

[*] posted on 19-9-2011 at 15:56

Quote: Originally posted by sbovisjb1  
It seems that Roguesci is back

Where? Not at the link above. Bit of a change there on those static pages.

Funny this comes up to remind me that NBK's next court date is Oct. 24, I forgot he just had one. He's been held without bail for murder in Sacramento County Jail since May 27 of 09.

"You're going to be all right, kid...Everything's under control." Yossarian, to Snowden
Chordate
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 19-9-2011 at 16:04

Quote: Originally posted by Genecks  

Personally, I've been reading about more stuff on rhodium these days. I'm interested in how to make illicit drugs for experimental purposes (such as seeing how long I can keep a mouse high on methamphetamines and have it go through a morris water maze). Various crazy ideas relating to neurobiology.
[Edited on 19-9-2011 by Genecks]

Poor mice! You should perhaps try the aryl-propylaminopentanes : their synthesis employs many of the same chemical routes as those less legal ones and has some really cool effects on mice such as extending their lifespan and enhancing cognitive abilities.

As for rhodium, say what you will about their motivations, ethics, and the general standards of rigor: the combination of greed and the needs for clandestine routes to compounds is an amazing environment for the development of some ingenious process chemistry, which is usually an afterthought in most research environments.
S.C. Wack
bibliomaster

[*] posted on 4-3-2012 at 07:07

NBK's trial began last week...there had been no warning in the news; he had been scheduled for court every couple weeks for a long time. And again Monday.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2012/02/tight-securit...
http://www.sacbee.com/2012/02/28/v-print/4295965/sacramento-...

February 27, 2012
Tight security marks opening in Sacramento of dismemberment trial

Heightened security marked the beginning of the Sacramento Superior Court trial today for a man accused of shooting an acquaintance with an AK-47 assault rifle and then chopping off his head.

Two deputies screened visitors at the door of Judge Lloyd G. Connelly's courtroom just before opening statements in the trial of defendant Arthur Charles Carnes IV.

Carnes, 40 is accused in the Nov. 18, 2007, killing of Matthew Alan Seybert, 41.

Sheriff's Lt. John Randazzo said the Carnes case has generated a few extra security concerns, "more so than the average inmate."

Jurors came into the courtroom and then went out on a morning break through a back entrance. Two deputies sat behind Carnes, who is acting as his own attorney. Most in-custody defendants only have one deputy watching over them at trial.

"We just want to make sure the trial goes according to schedule, and without interruptions," Randazzo said.

Jury selection for the Carnes trial was delayed several weeks ago when security officials screening a package of evidentiary items the defendant had ordered found a knife. It turned out that the knife was identified as a possible exhibit at trial. Asked if the security scan at the courthouse entrance figured into the added security, Randazzo said, "All of it figures into it."

At the time of his arrest in May 2009, investigators said Carnes had posted messages on what they described as an anti-government website. They said he posted under the name "nbk2000," which they translated to mean "Natural Born Killer 2000."

About three weeks after Seybert had gone missing, his body was found on rural property off Stockton Boulevard near Galt where the victim had been living and where he allowed the defendant to also reside.

Deputy District Attorney Kevin Greene said Seybert had planned to move, which also meant Carnes would have to leave.

"Arthur Carnes had nowhere to go," Greene told the jury in his opening statement today, so "Arthur Carnes decided to take matters into his own hands."

Greene said Carnes "drugged Mathew Seybert. He then tied Matthew Seybert up. He shot Matthew Seybert in the head, then chopped off his head, his left arm, his right arm, his left leg, and he dumped the body parts in a creek on the farm."

The prosecutors said investigators tracked Carnes to Canada where they found a camera that contained some gruesome photographs.

"On that camera were Arthur Carnes' handiwork," Green told jurors today. "Pictures show Matthew Seybert drugged. Picture of Matthew Seybert tied up. Picture of Matthew Seybert with a bullet hole in his head. Picture of Matthew Sybert laying on the bed. On the floor is a bucket. In that bucket is Mr. Seybert's head."

Carnes began his opening statement with a reference to how "any competent DA could indict a ham sandwich." Greene objected on grounds the statement was more like a closing argument. Connelly sustained the objection and Carnes decided to hold off on his opening remarks until the conclusion of the prosecution's case.

++++++++++++++++++

Sacramento murder trial defendant boasts of weapons expertise
afurillo@sacbee.com
Published Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2012

Arthur Charles Carnes IV is accused of shooting a man with an AK-47 in the head and then cutting it off.

As testimony began in his murder trial Monday, Carnes suggested that if he really wanted to kill somebody, just let him count the ways.

He described himself as an expert in explosives, poisons, assorted firearms, improvised weaponry and basic sharp metal objects. He could poison you with cyanide, blow you up with chemical weapons, disable you with nerve gas, knock you out with chloroform. Before his arrest, Carnes said, he had at his disposal timer fuses, ignitors and chemicals used to make bombs.

And he very much wanted his jury to know it, asking for permission to call a witness to testify about his knowledge about capabilities with weapons of mass destruction.

"Excuse my naivete," asked Sacramento Superior Court Judge Lloyd G. Connelly. "But why would you want to adduce in front of the jury that you have those kinds of skills?"

Carnes, acting as his own attorney, said he had his reasons. Deputy District Attorney Kevin Greene already told the court he had no plans to bring in the defendant's weapons expertise in what the prosecutor characterized as a "relatively simple" case.

But Carnes said he wants to cover himself, just in case his knowledge about the administration of death becomes an issue.

"I want to get in front of it," he told the judge.

Connelly scheduled a hearing for today on how much testimony he will allow from a Carnes-subpoenaed munitions expert, Sam Larder.

Larder, who is testifying early to accommodate his schedule, is likely to take up the entire court day, in an evidentiary hearing and with his jury testimony.

Carnes, now 40, is accused of murder in the Nov. 17, 2007, shooting death and dismemberment of his former boss in a lawnmower repair business, Matthew Alan Seybert, 41.

Greene said in his opening statement Monday that Carnes had been living on a rural lot near Galt rented by Seybert. The prosecutor said Seybert was about to move and that Carnes feared the relocation would leave him unemployed and homeless.

With nowhere to go, Carnes "drugged Matthew Seybert," Greene said. "He then tied Matthew Seybert up. He shot Matthew Seybert in the head, then chopped off his head, his left arm, his right arm, his left leg, and he dumped the body parts in a creek on the farm."

The prosecutor said investigators tracked Carnes to Canada, where they found a camera that contained some gruesome photographs.

William Seybert, the victim's father, said his son was "no angel." Matt Seybert robbed a man when he was 15 and had an insurance fraud conviction as an adult that put him in prison. "But he was no violent criminal," his father said.

Carnes began his opening statement Monday by saying that "any competent DA can indict a ham sandwich." Greene objected, saying the comment amounted to an argument, not an opening statement. Connelly concurred. Carnes then held off for now on his opening remarks.

In Monday's testimony, a woman identified Carnes as the man who chloroformed her in 1991. Carnes served four years in prison on the conviction.

Other witnesses testified Carnes shot birds and feral cats at the Seybert rental acreage on Stockton Boulevard near Galt. They said he lived in a tool shed on the grounds and was routinely disrespected by Seybert.

Robert Loya, who also lived at the compound, said Carnes told him Seybert will "get what is coming to him."

The opening day of testimony in Carnes' trial was marked by a heightened state of security. Jurors entered and exited through a back entrance. Two sheriff's deputies were posted at the courthouse door. Two more inside kept watch on Carnes.

"We just want to make sure the trial goes according to schedule, and without interruptions," Sheriff's Lt. John Randazzo said.

At the time of his May 2009 arrest, Carnes had acted as administrator of a website that is a favored Internet stopping point for firearms and explosives enthusiasts. His online moniker was "nbk2000." Sheriff's investigators said the letters stood for "natural born killer."

Larder, the munitions expert scheduled to testify today, said he met Carnes through the website and was impressed by his knowledge of explosives. He said the two have stayed in touch through regular mail since Carnes' arrest.

"You're going to be all right, kid...Everything's under control." Yossarian, to Snowden
Pulverulescent
National Hazard

Mood: Torn between two monikers ─ "hissingnoise" and the present incarnation!

[*] posted on 4-3-2012 at 08:09

I wonder what Larder called himself on RogueSci?
And will they be charging Carnes with 'carnage' I wonder . . . ?
(Hey! Don't mess with me, jurors ─ I can make Bg BombZ)

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"

A Einstein
National Hazard

Mood: HSbF6

[*] posted on 5-3-2012 at 15:40

The guy was not stupid enough to carry photos like that with him... Smells fishy to me.

A word to the wise: NEUROFEEDBACK

http://citizenworks.org/corp/dg/s2r1.pdf
http://www.newscientist.com/mobile/article/mg21228354.500-re...
http://www.shadowstats.com/article/no-414-hyperinflation-spe...

"To expose a 15 Trillion dollar ripoff of the American people by the stockholders of the 1000 largest corporations over the last 100 years will be a tall order of business."
Buckminster Fuller

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein
MadHatter
International Hazard

Mood: Enjoying retirement

[*] posted on 7-3-2012 at 19:57
Arthur Carnes

I spoke with Art from 9:45 to 10:00 PM EST, this evening. Closing arguments begin tomorrow.
There are no angels in this trial - the defendant, the victim, and the witnesses all have served
time. A lot of inconsistencies in the witness testimony also. I agree with 497 about the
camera. Why would anybody want to keep photos of a crime he/she committed ? The
assertion that Art killed Seybert because he had to move sounds ridiculous on its face. I'll
post again when I find out more.

From opening of NCIS New Orleans - It goes a BOOM ! BOOM ! BOOM ! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
froot
Hazard to Others

Mood: refluxed

[*] posted on 7-3-2012 at 23:12

Quote:
and he dumped the body parts in a creek on the farm."

If that's true then the person that was that sloppy was possibly psychologically skewed enough to have photos of the deed on his camera too.

We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
gnitseretni
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 8-3-2012 at 04:03

If he really did kill that guy for whatever reason other than self defense or to save someone else's life, than let him rot in jail!
Bot0nist
International Hazard

Mood: Streching my cotyledons.

[*] posted on 8-3-2012 at 06:00

Agree, violence is deplorable in most cases, and this is one of the most disturbing things I've read. Until now I did not know about the NBK event. Some sick shit, IMO.

U.T.F.S.E. and learn the joys of autodidacticism!

Don't judge each day only by the harvest you reap, but also by the seeds you sow.
froot
Hazard to Others

Mood: refluxed

[*] posted on 8-3-2012 at 06:37

Yea I was lucky enough to have been on the receiving end of his online personality. You get internet egotists but this guy was way beyond that. This is a trial about a unique case and from what little experience I've had with him I would consider him unique too, be there a connection between the two or not.

We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
MadHatter
International Hazard

[*] posted on 8-3-2012 at 11:35
roguesci.org

I just noticed that the domain has expired. Coincidence with this trial ? What was there
never had the forum back up and running anyway.

From opening of NCIS New Orleans - It goes a BOOM ! BOOM ! BOOM ! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
S.C. Wack
bibliomaster

[*] posted on 8-3-2012 at 20:44

Thursday, Mar. 08, 2012
Sacto 911: Dismemberment killing goes to the jury
By Andy Furillo
afurillo@sacbee.com

http://www.modbee.com/2012/03/08/2103705/sacto-911-dismember...

After closing arguments today, a Galt-area dismemberment murder case went to the jury.

"You hear about people who are pure evil," Deputy District Attorney Kevin Greene Greene told the Sacramento Superior Court jury. "You hear about people who are psychotic. You hear about people who are maniacal. You hear about people who are dangerous beyond one's imagination, beyond one's belief. But rarely in life does such a person come across your life, until now, with this defendant, Arthur Carnes."

Carnes, 40, is charged in the murder of Nov. 18, 2007, killing of Matthew Alan Seybert, 38, whose remains were found on a ranch off Stockton Boulevard near Galt.

Seybert had been shot in the head with an AK-47 assault rifle and stabbed 16 times. His head had been cut off and one of his legs also removed.

Greene displayed photographs of the killing and told jurors it was the work of a man a who had fashioned himself into a "natural born killer."

Arrested the next year in Canada, authorities there found a camera that contained photographs of Seybert drugged, shot and dismembered.

In his closing remarks to the jury today, Carnes confirmed that the gun used to shoot Seybert was his and that the camera contained the gruesome photographs. But he maintained that neither the shooting nor the photography was his doing.

Following the closing arguments, Judge Lloyd G. Connelly sent the jury out to begin its deliberations.

Carnes lived on the same rural property in Galt that Seybert had rented and was about to depart at the time of his death.

Greene said in his opening statement that Carnes killed Seybert because the victim's impending departure was going to leave the defendant with no place to go. Greene also suggested in his arguments today that robbery was a motive in the killing, that Carnes took off from the Galt property with Seybert's car, his credit cards, his bank card and his Rolex watch.

The prosecutor also said Seybert routinely referred to the computer-savvy Carnes, who had developed his own web site on chemical weapons, munitions and assorted other topics on warfare and mass destruction, as a "geek." Greene said the signs of torture on Seybert's body suggested that Carnes had tortured him to get back for being demeaned.

Carnes was arrested in Canada in 2008 and returned to the Sacramento area in 2009.

In his closing argument, Greene displayed portions of a manual in excess of 400 pages in which Carnes wrote about different ways to kill, maim and poison people with firearms, chemical weapons and mines. Entitled "Welcome to NBK 2000. Home of the Natural Born Killers of the 21st Century," the manual provided a gliimpse into the the mindset of the defendant, Greene said.

"Arthur Carnes' mentality is of a killer," the prosecutor said. "Arthur Carnes' mentality is of a criminal. Arthur Carnes' mentality is of a person who likes to main. Arthur Carnes' mentality is of a person who likes to destroy. Arthur Carnes' mentality is of a person who cares nothing about human life, whether it is of a man, woman or child. Zero. Squat."

Carnes did not testify during the trial, but in his argument today, Carnes referred to his remarks at a pretrial hearing where he said that "numerous" people had access to his AK-47. He also said in the hearing that "I never knew that there were pictures on (his camera) of that nature."

As for his manual, Carnes did not deny the writings where he talked about killing children and blowing off their limbs and poisoning them by injecting chemical substances into Hershey's Kisses. Carnes said he wrote the manual in 2000.

"Can't a person change in 10 years?" he asked the jury.

Eliteforum
National Hazard

Mood: Enjoying the journey

[*] posted on 9-3-2012 at 08:25

Those who doubt he did it really need castrating so you can't contaminate the rest of the world. Even a severely mentally retarded child could deduce who did it, and why.

He may have been able to gleam information from files downloaded off the Internet, and possibly put some of that into practice, but he was so far up his own arse it's unreal.

I've also put the domain on backorder (roguesci.org) for a laugh.

[Edited on 9-3-2012 by Eliteforum]

All that glitters isn't gold.
MadHatter
International Hazard

[*] posted on 11-3-2012 at 12:22
Telephone Call From Art

I spoke with him yesterday evening from 4:37 to 4:52 PM. This case is getting more
interesting. Art is convinced he'll be railroaded given his very controversial opinions.
The prosecutor is hoping for a slam dunk. But the jury has been out for 2 business days
now. Perhaps, I'll read something in The Sacramento Bee online tomorrow. I'll keep
you posted.

http://www.sacbee.com

pedrovecchio
Harmless

[*] posted on 12-3-2012 at 20:16
Guilty.

Last news about nbk2000: guilty.

http://www.news10.net/news/article/183813/2/Jury-returns-gui...

The link has a photo of nbk2000, a video of himself in court, and the following text.

Jury returns guilty verdict in Galt man's dismemberment murder

8:32 PM, Mar 12, 2012

Written by C. Johnson

SACRAMENTO, CA - A man accused of shooting, stabbing and dismembering his Galt-area landlord more than four years ago was found guilty of first-degree murder by a Sacramento jury Monday.

Arthur Carnes IV was arrested in Canada where authorities found him nearly two months after the Nov. 18, 2007 murder of 41-year-old Matthew Seybert. Authorities began investigating the lawn mower repairman's disappearance when his mother reported she found blood and other suspicious items in his house.

Seybert's remains were found in Laguna Creek along the north end of his property east of Highway 99 and north of Highway 104 three weeks after the killing.

Carnes went missing about the same time as his victim. Detectives learned Seybert's ATM card was used several times between Sacramento County and the Canadian border after Seybert's disappearance. Carnes was also found guilty of identity theft.

One juror described the court testimony as "pretty intense, gruesome." She described the defendant as a "psychopath" and "arrogant" who "showed no emotion."

"Couldn't read anything from him," the juror said.

Sentencing for Carnes was set for April 11 in Sacramento Superior Court. Per the extradition agreement made with prosecutors, the defendant faces 25 years to life in prison.

News10/KXTV

[Edited on 13-3-2012 by pedrovecchio]
 Pages:  1  2    4  

Go To Top