Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Fume Cupboard
Labxyz
alias Picric-A

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 13:58

Well this is getting personal between you two so im off to bed.
Good night Forum!
hissingnoise
International Hazard

Mood: Pulverulescent!

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 13:59

Yeah, this is good shit! (cough!)
Picric-A
National Hazard

Mood: Fuming

When did we establish that? All i ever established was you said you never recieved it then tried to make everry excuse you could for me to send you another one, eventually you settled on i 'scammed' you... Thats all we have come up with. you never let anybody hear my side of it... a while ago you never believed i even sent the £30 worth of bromine!!! what changed???

We did agree to disagree, so i thought but you keep having stabs at me through this forum so other ppl take your side, not fair!
Polverone
Now celebrating 21 years of madness

Mood: Waiting for spring

Quote: Originally posted by Picric-A  
Quote: Originally posted by hissingnoise  
Quote: Originally posted by Picric-A  
if i were to make another account (LOL!) why would i use something so easily traceable? douche

Might it be something to do with your singular, clownish lack of originality, by any chance. . .

It would if i created a second account!

This is starting to piss me off now, Panziandi scams me of some Br2 and attemps to get more kit and im now the one who suffers!!!:mad:
(actually not only me but this new dude aswell!

You did create a second account. The IP addresses match. Before I wasn't sure who to believe about the panziandi/Picric-A spat but this is pretty damning evidence that you are a liar, and an incautious one, so it doesn't matter that a rational actor wouldn't do what you have done.

PGP Key and corresponding e-mail address
Picric-A
National Hazard

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 14:00

Quote: Originally posted by Labxyz  
Well this is getting personal between you two so im off to bed.
Good night Forum!

night mini-me! haha
Picric-A
National Hazard

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 14:02

ah awsome my own title :) whats an IP address?

Yes i did create the other account to try and make people believe that i am the innocent one here not panziandi although he makes it seem like that!
DJF90
International Hazard

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 14:05

Cut the shit dude, you been caught with you hand in the jar so don't even try and play out of this one. And your tagline seems most appropriate...
entropy51
Gone, but not forgotten

Mood: Fissile

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 14:19

I was hoping Polverone would clear this up with an IP check.

I think that establishes beyond a reasonable doubt that Picric-Ass is the unreliable one here. I had strongly suspected that already since there was no apparent reason for panziandi to make up such a detailed story.

As I've said, we have so much misinformation posted unknowingly that it's really intolerable to have pathological liars as well. It's hell on the signal to noise ratio.

[Edited on 31-8-2009 by entropy51]
DJF90
International Hazard

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 14:34

He gave himself away before panziandi mentioned anything - Those who have been here long enough will remember his posts on pyro (I seem to recall something about a red phosphorus mix?) and also that he has lately had interest in "drugs" - see the thread on Propofol IIRC - Both related the early posts in this thread.
entropy51
Gone, but not forgotten

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 15:03

Quote: Originally posted by Labxyz  

I have sent a member here, Saber a message as he seems to know a lot about registering you lab and dealing with police but if anyone else has some advise that would be most appreciated.

Strange that you mention Saber, he also shares your interest in analgesics and seems to share your writing style as well. And from what I can tell Saber doesn't know jack about registering labs. Have you another alter ego or ten?

[Edited on 31-8-2009 by entropy51]
panziandi
Hazard to Others

Mood: Bored

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 16:19

Yes Entropy... He does appear to have a multiple personality disorder by the looks of it!

http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=12719&...

[Edited on 1-9-2009 by panziandi]

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
itchyfruit
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 16:32

ah but it is £45 to get a fume cupboard shipped or not :D
entropy51
Gone, but not forgotten

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 16:43

Quote: Originally posted by entropy51  
Kid, I have nothing against you personally. I don't care if it gives you an erection to troll about your fantasy license for your jam pots.

Sadly, it looks like I was correct. A troll with multiple personality disorder! Picric-A, Saber, Labxyz. I wonder who else he thinks he is? Itchy, is that really you?:D Just kidding.

[Edited on 1-9-2009 by entropy51]
itchyfruit
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 17:00

I don't think anyone could fake my natural far reaching chemistry incompetence :D
kclo4
National Hazard

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 17:10

Polverone, are you able to check IP addresses that match members with this forum software?
I know with SMF forum software you can click on an IP address of a member and it will show all the members under that IPm, or you can search related IP addresses by adding * in place of the last numbers. This is often the same person as well.
If you can would be interesting to see if he actively posts under any other names, or if he has in the past.

psychokinetic
National Hazard

Mood: Constantly missing equilibrium

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 17:16

In my country, and also the U$A (although the Bill Of Rights there is frequently flouted by corrupt cops), unreasonable and unwarranted searches and seizures like that would be prohibited by human rights legislation.

---------------

Really? I'm quite glad about that. D'you think it would be worth taking my (required) form for purchasing restricted items down to the local cop-shop to let them know it's there before they come bursting in?

“If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.”
-Tesla
JohnWW
International Hazard

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 17:58

Yes; see the NZ Bill Of Rights Act 1990, on http://www.legislation.govt.nz . Do not bother with the NZ Pigs; the recent case of David Bain should have shown you how thoroughly corrupt they are (along with the cases of Arthur Alan Thomas, Rex Haig, Scott Watson, John Barlow, Peter Ellis, Victoria Calder, and David Dougherty, who were similarly framed). However, when importing chemicals, you may need to check with NZ Customs whether or not they are prohibited imports or are regarded as hazardous goods.
psychokinetic
National Hazard

Mood: Constantly missing equilibrium

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 19:52

Point.
BIIIG point.
Thanks for the heads up with the importation, I'll keep that in mind for when I've actually got some forward motion :P

“If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.”
-Tesla
undead_alchemist
Hazard to Others

Mood: Tired, Cleaning up corporate messes at work!

[*] posted on 31-8-2009 at 21:33

I handle most of the customs clearance for my work.
For Canada Customs, depending on what office you deal with the customs agents can be helpful.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top