Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Inoxia Chemical Supplies
Inoxia
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 2-9-2009 at 13:40
Inoxia Chemical Supplies

Hey guys!

I know advertising isnt allowed on this site but i just thought this could be really usefull for some.

I am a home chemist/pyro like you guys but i found it very hard to get the chemicals needed here in the UK so i made this side a few years ago.

We have recently restocked so please everyone check it out! We are hoping to branch out and stock a larger variety of chemicals such as acids, bases, organic chems but right now we need the funding so the more support from you lot we get the greater the chance of this.

Thanks y'all!
kclo4
National Hazard

[*] posted on 2-9-2009 at 13:48

Ha you've came up on this forum before, and I dont think we've reached a conclusion about you that is in your favor..

Search the threads for your site, it will come up under something...

Also why did you post in the energetic materials section?

[Edited on 3-9-2009 by kclo4]

Phosphor-ing
Hazard to Others

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 3-9-2009 at 07:08

If you browse his site alot of what they sell is pyro related

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" -Ronald Reagan
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 3-9-2009 at 07:12

Posted in energetic materials because it's a site mainly for pyro, I assume.
steve.hall30
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-1-2010 at 11:27

Brief introduction: Hi, I'm Steve Hall, I run Inoxia.

This thread / user was brought to my attention via the UKPS forum. I appreciate what you are trying to do "Inoxia", but you really shouldn't go round pretending to be someone you are not, it's borderline identy theft/fraud I'm sure. Also, "larger variety of chemicals such as acids, bases, organic chems " is plain wrong, we have no intention to stock acids, bases or organic liquids.

The "Inoxia" user on this forum was described to me as a 'drive by shooting' laying down an advert and not staying to answer any questions, PMs or contribution. If anyone would like to message me try a PM on here or my email is Steve.Hall(at)inoxia.co.uk

KClO4: I notice you say problems with my business have been mentioned on this forum before. I will have a search and will try to confront any problems mentioned.
Ramiel
Vicious like a ferret

Mood: Semi-demented

[*] posted on 23-1-2010 at 19:09

Well Steve, it's a clever way to get around our "no advertising" policy.

Caveat Orator
hissingnoise
International Hazard

Mood: Pulverulescent!

[*] posted on 24-1-2010 at 08:03

Quote:
KClO4: I notice you say problems with my business have been mentioned on this forum before. I will have a search and will try to confront any problems mentioned.

A quick glance at the site shows that over-pricing is the first problem that needs to be confronted. . .

steve.hall30
Harmless

[*] posted on 25-1-2010 at 14:35

I understand where you're coming from about the over-prices, but as a small company it's quite difficult to offer rock bottom prices.

I'd like to invite you to help me help you. I've put my prices list up in a simple list format:
Download as .csv file
Download as .xls file
I'd really like to hear some serious feedback on prices, if you wouldn't mind letting me know which prices you think are overpriced. Either highlight rows you don't like, or put a new column in for prices you would expect to pay.
Probably best to email your file to me at Steve.Hall(at)inoxia.co.uk
I know you'd like to pay £1/kg for everything, but try to be realistic, or it's just a waste of time.

I'm not trying to advertise here, just have a dialog to discuss members thoughts about Inoxia Ltd. If mods feel I'm expoilting the forum, fair enough, please delete this thread. It creeps me out that some guy ("Inoxia") who I don't know is impersonating me anyway.

Cheers

Steve

Go To Top